Atlantic Windowpane 576 CD Media Cabinet - Espresso
About this itemUniquely designed for maximum CD, DVD, and VHS media storage. Sophisticated cabinet for traditional living rooms and upscale decor. Formal, elegant and functional sliding glass design provides easy access to media. Adjustable shelves for flexible storage.
The windowpane Media Storage Cabinet in a traditional finish. This media storage cabinet will fit in your home decor adding a elegant look to the room with it's cut tempered glass windowpanes and beautifully styled doors that slide from either side, making movie or music access easy. You can store 216 Blu-rays, 192 DVDs or 576 CDs in this cabinet . The windowpane shelf heights adjust to optimize the capacity of the type of media you want to store. This media cabinet features a wall anchor kit to assure that it can't be pulled down or knocked over, and extended base with added stability will keep this cabinet in place on hardwood or carpet.
- Wood Composite, PVC, Glass, Steel
- Steel Handles
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Yes, Phillips screwdriver, 1 hour 45 Minutes, 26 pieces
- Tempered glass windows present sophisticated look for traditional living rooms and upscale decor
- Media storage cabinet holds 216 Blu-rays, 192 DVDs or 576 CDs.
- Elegant espresso finish with metal door pulls
- Thick base and frame provide greater stability and durability
- Adjustable shelves for better media organization
- Two-Way sliding doors for easy access to media collection
- Wall anchor kit included
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Atlantic, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defect in materials or workmanship for a period of one year after purchase. If after inspection, we find that the product was defective in materials or workmanship, we shall repair or replace the product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration and excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss.
Contact Atlantic for any questions at 1.800.747.2660.