AT&T Worldwide PrePaid Phone Card - $25
- $5 off with Instant Savings
- when you buy this with
Offer ends April 29
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 99 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- $ 23 78
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Save on international calls to friends & family worldwide! Enjoy LOW RATES to the countries you call most! Call over 200 countries-with rates as low as 6 cents per minute!* AT&T Worldwide PrePaid Phone Cards are rechargeable; and have no hidden surcharges. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates and vary according to area called.
Terms & Conditions:
By using this prepaid phone card, you consent to the terms, conditions, rates and charges below and in the service guide at www.att.com/prepaidguide (also available from customer care at 1-800-382-8672).
Dollar value is based on a rate of $0.068/min. of U.S. domestic calling only. Also, a surcharge not to exceed $0.72 applies to U.S. pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. Except as noted above, Int'l rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates, differ according to area called and can change. Call Customer Care for Int'l calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges & terms & conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use.
Card can't be used for toll free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration. Safeguard your card and card number.
You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is not returnable or exchangeable unless defective. Direct unresolved complaints to regulatory agency in state where card was bought. Use of info to go incurs additional charges. Service provided by AT&T Corp. or affiliate.
- Rates as low as 6 cents per minute*
- No connection fees
- No monthly fees
- U.S. and international calling capability
- Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use.
* A rate of 6 cents per minute applies to calls from the U.S. to France, the U.K. and Germany. Call Customer Care at 1 800-382-8672 for additional countries and rates. Info to go is available for an additional charge to your card balance. If you resell this AT&T PrePaid Phone Card, you must, prior to the sale, visibly and prominently display to your customers the presale purchase terms and conditions above.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
AT&T Worldwide PrePaid Phone Cards are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective.