Assorted Cymbidiums (10 Stems)
- $ 144 98 144.98
- $14.5 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- 10 Assorted Colors Orchids
- Stem Length: 12-18"
- Bloom Size: Average 1.5-3"
- Average Blooms per stem: 4 to 8
- Imported from Holland
These exquisite orchids are known for their beauty. This cut flowers have many beautiful blooms per stem perfect for any of your floral arranging needs. These unique Cymbidium Orchids would be a great addition to your table centerpieces or bouquets as a great focal or filler flower. These flowers come individualy packed and come directly from the farm to your doorstep.
Please have someone available to receive and process the greens on the delivery date. For further information regarding care and handling please see our Care and Conditioning Guide.
The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, and since flowers are a product of mother nature color intensity may vary from actual items. The exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Orchids do not like refrigeration; it will most likely damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Orchids are fully bloomed and ready to use and do not require advance delivery for blooming.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping.
- These case includes 10 stems of assorted white, pink, yellow and green.
- Cymbidiums Orchids are available year round*.
- Orchids average stem length are 12-18 inches.
- Cymbidiums Orchids have an average of 4 to 8 blooms per stem. The average number of bloom per stem varies per variety.
- Average bloom size is 1.5 to 3 inches in diameter, the larger blooms will begin near the bottom and progressively reduce in size towards the top.
- We suggest leaving your orchids propped up and in the plastic bag until the day of your event or one day ahead of time. This allows the flowers to continuously drink water as well as maintain a favorable climate so they do not dry out.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days if properly cared for.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
- Care and Handling:
- Step 1: Carefully remove each orchid bunch from the box by grabbing the top part of the plastic bag. Keep your orchids in the individual bags.
- Step 2: Check each water tubes to ensure they contain water. If they do please go to step 3. If not, carefully remove the bottom part of water tube by detaching the hard plastic from the top soft plastic. Fill the tube with clean fresh water and reattach to the soft plastic top.
- Step 3: Check the bag for moisture which can occur during shipping. If there is moisture in the plastic bags, dry the inside of the bags with a paper towel and lightly place a dry paper towel inside the bunch to absorb the moisture. Remove after a couple of hours.
- Step 4: Stand the bag upwards and be carefully not to stack them on top of each other to prevent damage to the orchid blooms.
- Step 5: There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, simply cut the ends and arrange accordingly.
- Step 6: Keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Step 7: Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Step 8: Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms as needed.
- Step 9: To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, you can change the vase water and re-cut the stems.
- Step 10: Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to mature sooner. Simply remove any older blooms as needed.
Lastly if our orchids are dehydrated and/or you want to extend the vase life, simply soak the entire flower stem in cool water for 3 hours completely submerging them in the water; cut the stems and place in water. This will revive your orchids and prolong the life and beauty.
Samsclub.com uses FedEx priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
Deliveries are available Tuesday through Thursday.
To guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your delivery on the specific date requested, place your orders with at least 10 days prior to the ship date of your product.
Due to limited availability cancellations may be accepted within a minimum of 10 days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
This product does not ship to AK, HI or PR.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product does not ship to AK, HI or PR
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.