Asphalt 3D - 3DS
- Free Pickup
About this item
The renowned racing franchise returns with next generation graphics and, for the first time, 3D features that create the most realistic, immersive racing experience yet. In Asphalt 3D, you'll power a wide range of high-performance cars and race through 17 exotic locations with the 3DS accelerometer.
Experience surging down the road as you swerve to avoid oncoming traffic in full 3D. Uncover new racing circuits and vehicles, customize your hot rod, and play against up to six friends using the Local Play feature of the Nintendo 3DS™ system.
Enable StreetPass by sending and receiving game data to see how you compare with your friends and just about everyone else who plays the game. Race against the viral ghost of top-ranked players to reach the top of the charts and earn in-game cash.
Asphalt 3D is racing as you've never experienced before!
- Rich, stereoscopic 3D graphics for the races and even the menus. Enjoy gameplay designed to take full advantage of the 3D screen as you weave between cars, drift inches from the curb and navigate menus that come right out of the screen
- Get behind the wheel of over 40 vehicles (cars and bikes) from prestigious manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi and Ducati
- Engage in a variety of high-speed challenges beyond your normal race: cash attack, vigilante, high-speed chase, drift, time trail, duel and leader of the pack
- Race in 17 exciting destinations including Rio De Janeiro, Tokyo and Cape Town with varied track surfaces, shortcuts and spectacular jumps
- Up to 6 players can challenge each other locally in wireless mode
- Complete StreetPass features like Viral Ranking, Viral Ghost and StreetPass PayTable
- Comprehensive tuning options to achieve peak performance for your vehicle
- Dynamic HUD reacting to speed and steering
- Control your vehicle via the accelerometer or the analogical stick
- Use the replay feature to relive all those hair-raising moments you just experienced in your last race
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.