ASL Solutions Hunter Insulated Dog Palace With Floor Heater - Medium
The DP Hunter house is a rotationally molded plastic house. It is made from material that can be commonly found in outdoor play ground products. All panels of these products are filled with recycled ESP foam. ESP foam (expanded polystyrene) can be commonly found in drinking cups. It is also used as an insulation material in construction.
The DP Hunter, consists of 2 pieces that connect together and are then held in place with 4 screws. It is very easy to assemble and takes almost no time. The door comes assembled to the front end panel. Each panel is initially hollow and is filled with insulation material.
The special designed door is made in two pieces, the bottom half is removable for initial training if needed. The insulated floor is raised 3" to provide a dry and warm bedding area. The floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
This item makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping your pet clean, warm and comfortable. This floor heater has a built-in thermostat and electrical fuse providing a safe low temperature. UL/ROHS electrical components are used. This product can provide comfortable warmth for your pet outdoors, but it also works great for other pet areas like garages, kennels, etc. This house has it all. Your best friend deserves the best.
- 1.5" - 3" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each and every panel
- Easy pass through, self-closing, insulated door
- Sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, dachshunds, etc.) and cats
- Self storing window panes easily reposition from winters closed position to summers open cross ventilation position without tools
- Insulated floor is raised 3" to provide a dry and warm bedding area
- Electric floor heater included – 18" x 13" pad
- Heater portal (provides for cord to directly exit rear panel ) and keeps dog/owner from tripping over electrical cord
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out
- Pets can see out while they rests in comfort
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping your pet clean, warm and comfortable
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired), just remove 2 screws
- Easy assembly, just 2 pieces, roof snaps into base and is held in place with four screws (in molded holes)
- Door and windows are pre-assembled
USA and Imported
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.