ASL Solutions Insulated Dog Palace
- $ 169 88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
The Dog Palace is a rotationally-molded plastic house. All panels of these products are filled with recycled ESP foam (commonly used as an insulation material in construction).
To demonstrate the real value of insulation, we conducted an experiment on the Dog Palace with and without insulation. (Note: This product is only sold with insulation and door.) The results of the experiment reflect the heat retention inside the Dog Palace using a common 100 watt light bulb (no other source of heat). At an outside temperature of 40°, the insulated Dog Palace will be 70° inside, while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 45° inside. At an outside temperature of 0° degrees, the insulated Dog Palace will be 30° inside while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 4° inside. An average dog's body heat will raise the temperature inside the Dog Palace 25° in the winter without the floor heater (sold separately, available on samsclub.com); therefore, if the outside temperture is 25°, with an average dog inside the Dog Palace the temperature is approximately 50°.
The Dog Palace is very easy to assemble and takes very little time. The easy pass-through, self-closing door design keeps the wind that reaches your pet to a minimum and closes itself. The specially-designed door is made in two pieces - the bottom half is removable for initial training if needed. The Dog Palace is sized for medium to large dogs (Lab through small St. Bernard). Another unit available on samsclub.com - the "DP Hunter" is sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, pugs, etc.) or cats.
- 2-4" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in every panel
- Easy pass-through, self-closing, well-fitted insulated door (not a "flap")
- Sized for medium to large dogs (Lab through St. Bernard)
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross ventilation position without tools
- Floor is insulated and raised 4" to provide a dry and warm bedding area
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze - just hose down and water runs out
- Pets can see out while they rest in comfort (see-through window in door)
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)
- Heater cord portal (allows cord exit rear panel ) keeps dog/owner from tripping over electrical cord
- Optional floor heater available on SamsClub.com (sold separately), item #: 018631
- Optional solar exhaust fan available on SamsClub.com (sold separately), item #: 018940
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.