ASL Solutions Insulated Dog Palace with Heater & Fan (38.5" x 31.5" x 47.5")
- $ 279 88 279.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 2"-4" of real foam insulation in every panel!!
- Pass-through, self-closing, insulated door
- Solar powered fan
- Electric floor heater included - 18"x18" pad
- Sized for medium to large dogs
The DP Hunter Dog House is a rotationally molded plastic house. It is made from material that can be commonly found in outdoor play ground products. All panels of these products are filled with recycled EPS foam (commonly used as an insulation material in construction).
To demonstrate the real value of insulation, we conducted an experiment on the Dog Palace with and without insulation. (Note: This product is only sold with insulation and door.) The results of the experiment reflect the heat retention inside the Dog Palace using a common 100 watt light bulb (no other source of heat). At an outside temperature of 40°, the insulated Dog Palace will be 70° inside, while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 45° inside. At an outside temperature of 0°, the insulated Dog Palace will be 30° inside, while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 4° inside. An average dog's body heat will raise the temperature inside the Dog Palace 25° in the winter without the floor heater (sold separately, available on samsclub.com); therefore, if the outside temperture is 25°, with an average dog inside the Dog Palace the temperature is approximately 50°.
The Dog Palace is very easy to assemble and takes very little time. Every panel is filled with 2" - 4" inches of real foam insulation material, giving your pet real insulation in his or her home. The easy pass-through, self-closing door design keeps the wind that reaches your pet to a minimum and closes itself (the bottom half is removable for initial training, if needed). The Dog Palace is sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through small St. Bernard). Another unit available on samsclub.com, the "DP Hunter" is sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, pugs, etc.) or cats.
- 2"-4" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in every panel
- Easy pass-through, self-closing, well-fitted insulated door (not a "flap")
- Sized for medium to large dogs (Lab thru Small St. Bernard)
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross ventilation position without tools
- Floor is insulated and raised 4" to provide a dry and warm bedding area
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze - just hose down and water runs out
- Includes 18"x 18" electrical floor heater, designed for this dog house - just plug in and give extra comfort to your pet
- Heater cord portal (provides for cord to directly exit rear panel ) keeps dog/owner from tripping over electrical cord
- Includes a solar exhaust fan for those hot summer days, replaces the air in the house 5 times per minute using direct sunlight
- Pets can see out while they rest in comfort (see-through window in front door)
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)
House: USA; Floor Heater: China
USA And Imported