Clear all selections
37 items from $20 to $1500$20 $1500
Armoires, Chests & Dressers
Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 37 of 37 Page 1 of 1
Item #: 206371 |Model #: 126-J120+ More details
Tabletop jewelry boxes provide convenient, portable storage for your valuables like a mini armoire. Features different finishes on the outside with ivory lining inside. Matte silver hardware and magnet door closures. Fully assembled. 3 styles to choose from.
Select your options
Choose a Style:Domed Espresso
- Domed Espresso
- Dresser Top Walnut
- Dresser Top Espresso
Item #: 217133 |Model #: SM01HH2003+ More details
Cyber Week Special
Limited time savings
Free ShippingValid Nov 30 – Dec 8
or while supplies last
Beautiful antique jewelry armoire that offers a spacious storage option sure to fit any bedroom.
Item #: 589096 |Model #: 277-314+ More details
A serpentine-shaped façade seamlessly blends the richness of the past with the relaxed sophistication and adventurous attitude of the present. The Porter Valley Jewelry Armoire has curved drawers with Ash Burl faces.
Item #: 451938 |Model #: HM100CH
Item #: 245116 |Model #: HM100TV
Item #: 888050 |Model #: 881-315+ More details
Classically shaped freestanding jewelry armoire with traditional Queen Anne style legs. It features multi-storage within multiple drawers and doors.
Item #: 589103 |Model #: 358-315+ More details
The freestanding "Espresso" finished jewelry armoire is accented with beautiful gold drawer pulls and thin curved legs. Sized for economy and function, this jewelry armoire is the perfect piece to store all of your beloved treasures.
Item #: 451921 |Model #: HM100DR
Item #: 874631
Item #: 451709
Item #: 14279 |Model #: 327-05
Item #: 244951 |Model #: RV255DR
Back to top
Results 1- 37 of 37 Page 1 of 1
Armoire Buying Info
- An ‘armoire’ may be a confusing name for some. Basically, the furniture piece is a tall cabinet with drawers, shelves, and doors. They can adopt a variety of sizes and shapes. They can serve many uses, so they remain popular items due to their look and practicality. What are some ways in which you can use your new armoire? Read on to find out more.
- Televisions are ubiquitous items throughout a household, but may be eye soars when not in use. Placing a set in a TV armoire can hide the device while not taking away from the aesthetic interior design. In addition, bigger armoires can also house stereos, DVDs, and other entertainment accessories.
- Wood armoires can serve as a house for your hobbies. For instance, you can place model cars or airplanes, trophies, stamp collections, or other interest items in your armoire, making it serve as an ornate display case.
- Armoires are often present in bedrooms. You can display your television or store clothes. Many people find armoires to serve as a nice supplement to their clothes closets that may offer ample space for shoes and dress shirts, but leave no room for jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, and other items.
- Many women appreciate the space afforded to them by a jewelry armoire. Armoires can house makeup, jewelry, and hair accessories. In addition, depending on the size of the piece, handbags, hand purses, and other dress accessories can be placed within.
- Bathrooms can be adorned with elegant furniture too. Wood armoires can be placed in bathrooms to house towels, hand rags, and assorted linens.
- Place an armoire near the front door to maintain mail, keys, items you don’t want to leave without, and more. There are so many beautiful armoires available; you can’t go wrong in deciding to place them in any area of your home.