Clear all selections
194 items from $50 to $1500$50 $1500
Armoires, Chests & Dressers
Sort by: Top Selling
$ 599 00
Free shippingConley Five Drawer ChestItem #: 587000 |Model #: CM750CH$ 525 00
Price includes shippingZoe Dresser and MirrorItem #: 245623 |Model #: RV255DRMR$ 599 00
$ 329 00
Free shippingHives & Honey Hailey Jewelry Armoire (Assorted Colors)Item #: 103468 |Model #: 2005-784$ 249 87
Free shippingHives & Honey Robyn Jewelry ArmoireItem #: 103489 |Model #: 9006-172$ 229 87
Back to top
Armoire Buying Info
- An ‘armoire’ may be a confusing name for some. Basically, the furniture piece is a tall cabinet with drawers, shelves, and doors. They can adopt a variety of sizes and shapes. They can serve many uses, so they remain popular items due to their look and practicality. What are some ways in which you can use your new armoire? Read on to find out more.
- Televisions are ubiquitous items throughout a household, but may be eye soars when not in use. Placing a set in a TV armoire can hide the device while not taking away from the aesthetic interior design. In addition, bigger armoires can also house stereos, DVDs, and other entertainment accessories.
- Wood armoires can serve as a house for your hobbies. For instance, you can place model cars or airplanes, trophies, stamp collections, or other interest items in your armoire, making it serve as an ornate display case.
- Armoires are often present in bedrooms. You can display your television or store clothes. Many people find armoires to serve as a nice supplement to their clothes closets that may offer ample space for shoes and dress shirts, but leave no room for jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, and other items.
- Many women appreciate the space afforded to them by a jewelry armoire. Armoires can house makeup, jewelry, and hair accessories. In addition, depending on the size of the piece, handbags, hand purses, and other dress accessories can be placed within.
- Bathrooms can be adorned with elegant furniture too. Wood armoires can be placed in bathrooms to house towels, hand rags, and assorted linens.
- Place an armoire near the front door to maintain mail, keys, items you don’t want to leave without, and more. There are so many beautiful armoires available; you can’t go wrong in deciding to place them in any area of your home.