Aqua Literz Emergency Water - 33 oz. - 900 ct.
About this item
Quality hydration is critical to all bodily functions, and without it humans can only live for several days. Bottled water has a limited shelf life and is vulnerable to heat, light and air. Considering the broad nature, scope and length of emergencies that could affect public drinking water sources, a long-term water solution is critical both for first responders and victims alike.
Coverage for severe weather including hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and winter storms. Dependable for natural disasters including earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, and reliable during pandemics, terrorism and other emergencies affecting the water supply.
Unlike bottled water, Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz have up to a 5-year shelf life because we utilize the aseptic packing principle. Aseptic packaging ensures the purified water, the package and the packaging equipment are completely sterile and 100% bacteria free at the time of production. Once the Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz packages are assembled, the hermetically sealed seven layer packages preserve the purified drinking water by not allowing any light or air contact, and a special interior layer repels water molecules and prevents package migration to the water. U.S. Homeland Security Approved Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz emergency drinking water products eliminate the expense and environmental impact of rotating expired bottled water supplies every 12 months as recommended by the Red Cross and CDC.
- 900 ct. - 33 oz. (1L) pkgs.
- Special flip-top opening for drinking
- Enough drinking water for 30 people for 30 days
- Municipal drinking water source
- Purified drinking water by carbon media and reverse osmosis filtration
- Ultra-high temperature pasteurization
- Sterilized 7-layer packaging
- Up to a 5-year shelf life when stored in a cool, dry place
- No additives or preservatives
- Best by date stamped on the package
- Product of the USA
How much water do I need?