APC BN600MC Battery Backup with Surge Protection
With 8 outlets, 4 for battery back ups and 4 for surge protection only, the BN600MC
(600VA/330 watts) provides continuous battery backup to protect your
computer's sensitive data through severe brownouts and complete blackouts. With
USB connectivity, the BN600MC allows you to gracefully shutdown your
computer to save your critical electronic documents. The BN600MC also provides surge protection for telephone data lines.
Reduces wasted electricity by using a control outlet which will shut off power to other outlets on the unit if the host device is deemed asleep. Save on your electricity bill when this feature turns off power supplied to your peripherals.
- Output Capacity 600VA / 330 Watts
- Output Voltage / Frequency (On utility) 120V / 50/60Hz +/? 3%
- Output Voltage / Frequency (On battery) 115V +/?8%, 50 or 60 Hz +/? 1hz
- 8 total NEMA 5?15R outlets: 4 battery backup & surge, 4 surge protection only
- Waveform Type Stepped Approximation to Sine Wave
- Input Voltage / Frequency 120V / 50/60 Hz +/? 3%
- Maximum Input (Amps) 12A (15A circuit breaker)
- Input Connection 6' cord with right angle plug (NEMA 5?15P right angle)
- AC Power Surge Protection All outlets
- Data Line Surge Protection For phone, fax, modem, or DSL
- Battery Type Maintenance?free, sealed lead?acid battery, leak?proof
- Visual and audible alarms
- Auto?Shutdown Software: PowerChute Personal Edition (with USB communications)
- Equipment Protection Policy: $75,000, restrictions apply
- Certification/Approvals: FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, TUV?C, UL 1778, UL 497B
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationTelevisions, laptop and desktop computers, projectors, digital music players, cameras, camcorders, and other electronics must be returned within ninety (90) days.
3 years, repair or replace manufacturer's warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.