Anderson® TechZilla Fast Pitch (-10) 34"
- $ 305 00 305.00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The proven Power Arch multi-wall construction, enhanced manufacturing accuracy, and easily identifiable new graphics deliver superior performance to provide game improvement technology through superior design. Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, the DFX II alloy maintained superior performance and delivers a solid feel throughout its life. The sum of these parts is the highest performing bats in their respective categories, bar none!
The fast pitch model is a -10 length to weight ratio.
Approved by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA.
- Designed specifically for fastpitch softball
- TechZilla multi-wall technology
- Patented ergonomic knob
- Groove optimized assembly system
- Rather than end-loaded, the TechZilla is handle-weighted to optimize the swing weight by strategically positioning the center of mass to improve bat speed.
- Not subject to ASA’s composite bat performance limitations
- New Diamond Flex X-Treme II (DFXII) aluminum alloy brings unmatched performance and durability to an already proven product
- Backed by Anderson’s exclusive "Proof is at the Plate" guarantee
- Drop: -10
- Length: 34"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.