American Sleep Power Base & Dual Massage - Queen
Foundation only, mattress not included
The American Sleep Power Base and Dual Massage is our most popular model, offering a full line of features to complete the ultimate adjustable foundation. The complete adjustable mattress support system with multi-position head and foot zones rediscovers wellness and bedroom activity personalized to the way you live in bed: read, work, watch TV, eat & even sleep! Modernize the most used piece of furniture, while rejuvenating your life. Transform your flat mattress to get more from your night and day!
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY.
The Premium American Sleep Power Base allows you to elevate or lower your head and feet to maximize your own comfort level, and the multiple function Massager relaxes tired muscles. The Powerbase offers an incredibly comfortable bed that positions you for complete comfort. A luxurious boxspring appearance is beautifully tailored with enhanced edge support. Wallhugger® engineering keeps your bedside table within easy reach, even with the head of the bed elevated. Two motors for independent head and foot articulation provide added reliability and long life. Metal frames are robotically welded and powder coated for superior strength and finish. The American Sleep Power Base is comparably lightweight on easy rolling casters and fits inside standard wood bed frames having siderails connecting to head and footboards. Top of the line American Sleep Powerbase features a low profile mattress retainer with variable height options to match luxury bed profiles. Precision engineering and advanced technology offers a great night\'s sleep... yet offers so much more! Unlimited variable positions of the head and foot sections offer ideal positions for many activities such as reading, watching TV, medical related issues or just plain relaxing! Welcome to the new century in intelligent comfort.
- Top of the Line American Sleep Collection Wallhugger Power Base Foundation with Dual Massage
- Fits within most headboard/footboards and bedframes
- Raise and Lower the head and foot sections to your desired comfort position
- Chrome mattress retainer
- Wireless Remote Control with illuminated, raised touch easy to find buttons
- Universal headboard brackets included
- Two variable speed recessed AC massage motors available with 30-minute auto off timers
- UL and CSA listed
- Adjust to a full 60 degree pitch at both head and foot
- Lightweight powder coated frame
- Superior Wallhugger action
- Luxurious boxspring appearance
- 2 lift motors with modular design
- Permanently lubricated
- 2 Variable speed Massage motors with upper and lower therapeutic body massage
- Patented free float design
- Free-fall design is a safety feature allowing head and foot sections to lower by gravity only
- FR 1633 compliant and have a
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 16" x 38" x 80"
- Twin Size Dimensions: 16" x 38" x 75"
- Full Size Dimensions: 16” x 54” x 75”
- Queen Size Dimensions: 16” x 60” x 80”
- King Size Dimensions: 16” x 76” x 80”
- Dual/Split King Size Dimensions: 16" x 72" x 84"
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY.
American Sleep Collection Powerbase Foundations purchased with American Sleep Collection Mattresses are shipped together with corresponding size. For product information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. MST by phone, toll free, at (866) 879-1994 or via email at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. Powerbase adjustable foundation purchases are non-refundable. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 weeks from the time of order.
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing shipping service for this product. For more information contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR DELIVERY BEFORE SIGNING YOUR RECEIPT!
16” x 60” x 80”
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information20 year limited
Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For more information contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
There is no additional information available for this item.