*$1,125 after $75 Tech Savings* Dell Alienware 14" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive
Offer valid 6/20/2014 through 8/31/2014 while supplies lasts.
- Windows 7
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT75
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- 750GB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
- 14" WLED
- 8GB Memory
Free standard shipping while supplies last.
All-new design, inside and out
The all-new Alienware 14 is compact, powerful and designed for more intense gaming anywhere you set up. The magnesium alloy frame and anodized aluminum shell protect your LCD and its components, while the copper heat sinks keep your system cool on the inside so you can game for hours on end.
- Durable and sophisticated: Alienware 14 is more than just nice to look at. Its outer shell is made from anodized aluminum reinforced by a magnesium alloy frame to protect the LCD. The hinge is designed to be opened and closed up to 20,000 times, so you can carry your laptop with confidence.
- Heat regulator: To keep your system cool, the rear GPU/CPU exhaust vent filters air through the internal heat sink and out the rear to ensure your laptop doesn’t overheat.
- Comfortable palm rest: The entire palm rest and surrounding keyboard is made of a soft-touch material, that keeps you comfortable, even after extended use.
- Plenty of ports: Whether you want to plug into an external display, speaker or transfer movies and music, we got you covered with all the ports you need. Alienware 14 comes with a Killer 2200 Gigabit Ethernet, three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and one USB 3.0 port with PowerShare technology, a mini display port, HDMI 1.4 output , 9-in-1 media card reader, an HD audio and in-line mic and headset jack and more.
Forged with power
Alienware 14 is loaded with new technology for maximum performance. With the latest 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i processors. You can dive into high-performance gaming anywhere inspiration striks with faster loading times, 8-way multitasking and energy-efficient power usage. And the 6-cell lithium ion 69WHr battery means you won’t be running around trying to find an outlet when you could be planning your next move.
- 4th Generation Intel® Quad Core™ i7 processor: Make your power count with 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, which are 1.15x faster than the previous generation. They balance monster performance with efficient power use, so you can game longer.
- Intel® Smart Cache Technology: Speed up your loading times by sharing the cache memory found in your CPU and GPU so your applications load faster and your pictures load more quickly.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: Allocate your system’s power more efficiently, so you can listen to music, play games and chat with friends on instant message at the same time without bogging down your system.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology: Get more multitasking so you can run more programs in the background while consuming fewer system resources. Game, chat, edit videos, and download music—all at once. With up to 8-way multitasking, the Alienware 14 handles all your passions in effortless stride.
With next generation NVIDIA® GeForce® 700M series graphics, your Alienware 14 delivers the powerful visual experience you crave in a portable laptop you can carry anywhere.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics: The 700 series graphics cards are designed specifically for gaming and pack monster performance. The 14”Alienware system boasts NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750M graphics with GDDR5, so if you’re looking for a real performance enhancer, now is the time to upgrade.
- NVIDIA® FXAA technology: Enable ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games for the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- NVIDIA® GeForce Drivers: Keep your rig tuned and up to date so you’re always ready for the latest titles.
- NVIDIA® PhysX® Technology: Bring your games to life with dynamic destruction, realistic environments and life-like animation.
Pump up your audio experience
Get the power and nuance of cinema sound straight from your laptop. The speakers are certified by sound engineers from Klipsch® and the system comes preloaded with Dolby® Home Theater® v4 software for extraordinary audio and an easy interface — whether you’re gaming or enjoying other media.
- Powered by Klipsch® Speakers: Your Alienware 14 is a precision-tuned, premium stereo system designed to deliver the most lifelike audio experience you have ever heard from a laptop. Dynamic drivers provide a punchy, rich, full range of sound, to give you the best gaming experience possible.
- Dolby Home Theater v4: Whether you’re listening through headphones, your laptop speakers or your home theater setup, Dolby Home Theater v4 delivers the captivating listening experience that your games and media demand. Surround Decoder creates a virtual surround sound experience and Volume Maximizer lets you blast your audio at peak volume without noise or clipping. And Dolby Home Theater comes with an easy-to-use interface, so you can maintain total control over your audio settings at all times.
Ultimate control. All from one place.
Change how you experience the game. The redesigned Alienware Command Center 3.0 lets you choose lighting and special effects, accelerate your gaming performance, monitor in-game results and more — all in one hub.
AlienFX system lighting
Create custom lighting and special effects to suit your unique gaming style. Apply 20 different colors to 10 different zones for up to 10,240 billion color combinations.
- Themes: Create your own custom lighting and special effects for a truly unique and personalized look. AlienFX lets you create, edit and save your own custom themes. Or select from several preset themes already available on Alienware systems.
- Lighting effects and programmable events: Your choices are endless with a palette of 20 colors and an array of lighting zones to apply them to. Set the zones to morph from one color to another, to pulse at a specific tempo or to remain solid. Even set the zones to flash and alert you in the case of practically any system event, like getting an email or a message from a friend.
- AlienFX-enabled games: We’ve been working closely with game developers for years to incorporate interactive AlienFX lighting for over 55 games. Special lighting effects can be based on health levels, for example, like green morphing to red when your health is reduced. They can also be based on the type of in-game environment you’re in. We’re constantly working with game developers to get AlienFX lighting incorporated into even more games, so you get the most immersive gaming experience possible.
Launch games your way with personalized shortcuts in Game Mode, maximize performance with the new Accelerator feature, and keep an eye on resource consumption with Performance Monitoring.
- Game Mode: Stay one step ahead of the competition. Game Mode gives you the ability to customize how your game or application launches — including what AlienFX theme to implement, what VOIP to use for a specific game and what web pages or applications you want opened or closed when the game launches and more.
- Accelerator: AlienAdrenaline’s Accelerator is an instant performance booster. It ends process trees for Windows-based applications and services that are unnecessary, giving your system a boost in speed. It won’t permanently alter your system’s configuration, or uninstall any software or programs. It merely sheds some weight temporarily and then returns to its original state once you’re done gaming.
- Performance Monitoring: AlienAdrenaline’s Performance Monitoring tool provides a graphical representation of hard drive, system memory, network, processor and graphics card usage, so you can track system performance and identify problems while playing a game or running resource-intensive applications. Monitor your performance in real-time or record and review them later.
Customize your touch pad’s sensitivity to prevent accidental contact or modify “tap and drag” functions and horizontal scrolling with just the brush of your finger.
- Tapping: Customize your tapping setting to either enable “tap and drag” or “locking drags”, or disable tapping gestures completely. This menu also gives you the option to disable the touch pad automatically whenever an external USB mouse is plugged into the system.
- Sensitivity: The sensitivity controls let you customize the touch pad’s sensitivity to a lighter or heavier touch according to your personal preference. Decrease the touch pad’s sensitivity to the palm of your hand so that it ignores or is less sensitive to your palm’s contact with the touch pad.
- Virtual scrolling: AlienTouch provides yet another level of touch pad customization by giving you gesture scrolling options. Enable vertical and horizontal scrolling gestures, and then customize the size of the vertical and horizontal scrolling regions to a setting that works best for you.
Access your system’s power-management controls so you can decide when you need maximum performance or when to scale back for more everyday programs.
- Quick settings: Get easy access to preset power options like high performance, balanced or power saving modes. Quick settings is an easy interface to fine-tune those settings.
- Advanced settings: AlienFusion’s advanced settings mode gives you control over how you want individual components in your system to behave while running on specific power modes — like adjusting the behavior of your wireless adapter or graphics processor.
- Custom power plans: Create unlimited power plans to suit every different need. Optimize gameplay for any specific online game you play, then save and modify your custom power plan in the AlienFusion.
|Processor and Memory|
|Processor Type:||Intel Core™ i7-4700MQ|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||16GB|
|Hard Drive and Multimedia Drives|
|Hard Drive:||750GB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s|
|Multimedia Card Slot:||9-in-1 Media Card Reader|
|Graphics and Audio|
|Graphics:||1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT75|
|Audio:||Internal High-Definition 5.1 Performance Audio Powered by Klipsch® with Dolby Home Theater software|
|Display, Keyboard, Mouse and Webcam|
|Display Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Keyboard:||AlienFX® Illuminated Keyboard (English)|
|Webcam:||1.3 MP HD Camera with dual digital microphones|
|Ethernet:||Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet NIC(Standard)|
|Wi-Fi:||Killer Wireless B/G/N|
|Ports:||External Chassis Connections
|Battery Type:||6-cell Lithium Ion 69 wHr|
|AC Adapter:||150 Watt A/C Adapter|
|Operating System:||WIN 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, SP1|
|Manufacturer Software:||CMS - Cyberlink Media Suite Essentials|
|Operating Temperature:||0º to 35º C (32º to 95º F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40º to 65º C (-40º to 149º F)|
Ask & Answer
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Warranty Information1 Year Limited Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.