AlcoMate Prestige Breathalyzer
The AlcoMate Prestige is the first and original DOT/NHTSA approved breathalyzer that uses pre-calibrated replaceable alcohol sensor modules, which means no re-calibration service is ever required (simply replace the module yourself, and you're ready to test again). It is accurate and reliable, with high-quality oxide semiconductor sensing technology.
- 3-digit decimal LED display (.000% BAC)
- No calibration service required - patent-pending replaceable sensor module technology only for the AlcoMate brand
- 510(k) certified by FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Approved by U.S. DOT (Department of Transportation)
- Approved by NHTSA (National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration)
- CE/NF Mark
- ISO certified
- Law Enforcement Grade
- Active Pressure Sensor
- Cumulative Test Counter
- Accuracy: +/-0.01 at 0.10% BAC
- Deep-Lung Air Sampling
- Alcohol Sensor: Oxide semiconductor
- Body: Gloss-finished molded plastic
- Detection Range: .000-.400% BAC
- Recalibration Service: Never required, but sensor modules should be replaced every 6-12 months (or each 200-300 uses)
- Breath Sampling Time: About 4 seconds
8.0" x 6.0" x 2.0" (Retail Box)
5.0" x 2.5" x 1.5" (Device)
Warranty Information1 year
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship or material (excluding calibration and/or sensor module replacement) under normal use for one year from the date of purchase. The manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing, adjusting or repairing the unit only if returned along with proof of purchase. This warranty is void if the unit has been tampered with or maliciously damaged.
There is no additional information available for this item.