Airport Express Base Station with 802.11n
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi network with just a few taps or clicks from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac — using built-in tools and the free AirPort Utility for iOS 5 and OS X Lion. AirPort Express can create a new wireless network or extend the range of your existing AirPort-based network. Play the music from your computer's iTunes library through a set of speakers or stereo in just about any room in your home — wirelessly. Print documents, photos, and more from any room in the house to one central USB printer. (See system requirements.)
AirPort Express now uses next-generation 802.11n wireless technology to deliver up to five times the performance and up to twice the range of 802.11g wireless networks. Lightweight and compact, AirPort Express is built for mobility, so you can create an instant wireless network at your hotel, job site, or wherever you need one.
For setup and administration:
- Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.4 or later, Ethernet or wireless networking capability
- PC with Windows XP (SP2) or Windows Vista, CD drive, Ethernet or wireless networking capability
- Mac with AirPort or AirPort Extreme wireless capability
- PC with 802.11a/b/g/n
- USB printer
- Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.2.7 or later
- PC with Windows XP (SP2) or Windows Vista; Bonjour for Windows included on AirPort Express CD
- Stereo or powered speakers
- Audio cable
- iTunes 4.6 or later
- AirPort Express
- CD with AirPort Utility (Mac and Windows), Bonjour for Windows
- Printed and electronic documentation
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.