Augason Farms Emergency Food Supply Variety Pail
$5 SavingsOriginal $44.98
No Limit per membership
The Augason Farms Emergency Food Supply Variety Pail offers favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the outdoors, with treats and drinks as well. Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal is a palate pleasing breakfast staple, as are the Buttermilk Pancakes or the Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Flavored Bits. The popular Cheesy Broccoli Rice and Creamy Chicken Rice, among others, make quick and tasty meals at midday or at the end of the day. And there’s ample Morning Moo’s in this pack to help quench that thirst and keep you going strong.
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste, quality and nutrition, their products are manufactured to the highest standards. Let them provide you with delicious peace of mind.
- 111 servings
- 11 pouches
- 20 year shelf life*
- 16, 400 total calories
- Just add water meals
- Quality product
- No refrigeration needed
- For emergencies, camping and everyday use
- Packed in a 4 gallon pail with handle
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 1 pouch, 10 servings
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix – 1 pouch, 6 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 1 pouch, 6 servings
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative – 1 pouch, 20 servings
- Vegetable Stew Blend – 1 pouch, 12 servings
- Creamy Chicken Rice – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Instant Potatoes – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Elbow Macaroni – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Cheese Powder – 1 pouch, 15 servings
- Buttermilk Pancake Mix – 1 pouch, 8 servings
- Scrambled Eggs with Imitation Bacon Flavored Bits – 1 pouch, 12 servings
These convenient pouches are nitrogen flushed or contain an oxygen absorber, which is the most effective, long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen on the contents. Discard the absorber immediately upon opening.
*Pouches in sealed pail, up to 20 years. Once removed, up to 5 years or pouch “best by” date, whichever comes first. Opened pouches, 1 year. When properly resealed, briefly opening the pail to examine or remove pouches should have no effect on overall shelf life of the remaining pouches. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.