Aerus Natural 8" Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
Foam Made in the USA
This luxurious 8" thick mattress is made with a 3" comfort layer of convoluted premium high density memory foam containing renewable, plant-based ingredients in place of traditional petroleum-based ingredients to support environmental sustainability. Enhanced open cell, "breathable" technology provides greater heat dissipation and enhanced airflow, for a more comfortable night's sleep. Our 5" premium polyurethane foam base ensures just the right amount of comfort and support. You'll sleep better knowing this product is made using the most environmentally friendly foam manufacturing process in the world—a virtually zero-emissions process called VPF. The premium, 250 thread count cotton and polyester blend cover is zippered for easy removal and washability. Experience the enhanced comfort benefits of this all-foam mattress and enjoy a better night's sleep. Wake feeling refreshed and ready for whatever your new day holds.
- 8" height for proper body support and stability
- Premium Aerus Natural open-cell, breathable memory foam
- Made with portions of natural-based ingredients which support environmental sustainability
- Produced using an exclusive VPF process—the most environmentally-friendly process in North America
- Soft 250 thread count poly/cotton cover
- Foam Density: 3.0 pound density
- Remove the product from the box and unwrap the outside layers of poly film. Please discard the film in a safe place to avoid suffocation issues with children or pets
- Allow the mattress to start the recovery process. Position the mattress on to your bed-frame. The mattress should recover very quickly and be fully recovered within 72 hours
- This product may have a typical “fresh foam” scent. This is normal and will dissipate over the next 72 hours in normal room environment. The scent is completely harmless and normal in all new memory foam materials
- Add your favorite bedding materials and enjoy your new memory foam mattress
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationIf purchased from an authorized Retailer in the U.S. or Canada, Foamex guarantees the foam contents for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, and the textile for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The loft of the foam diminishes with usage over time, and is not considered a material defect.
At our discretion, Foamex will replace the item or refund the purchase price should it develop a material defect during this period.
To execute this warranty, please send the complete product, and the original sales receipt from a Foamex Authorized Retailer, and the cover with law label attached to:
Foamex Customer Service
2211 South Wayne Street
Auburn, IN 46706
There is no additional information available for this item.