Aerus Natural 2" Memory Foam Combo - King
Foam Made in the USA
Enjoy the comfort of our premium 3.0 pound density Aerus Natural brand Memory Foam. This special open-cell formulation promotes faster heat dissipation and enhanced airflow, which provides you with a more comfortable sleep experience. The 2” thick mattress topper contours to your unique body type cradling you in comfort where you need it most. Both the mattress topper and the contour pillows come with luxurious knit velour covers which are zippered for easy removal and washing. The included contour pillow is a full-size 15” x 20” x 5” contour pillow which provides you with enhanced support and customizable sleep surfaces to suit your sleep style – use the low crown for back sleepers, high crown for side sleepers, and flip it over to the flat surface for stomach sleepers.
Our Memory Foam is also made with portions of natural-based ingredients which are environmentally friendlier than traditional methods. We are the only manufacturer in North America who produces our foam in a patented VPF process which ensures that we are utilizing the most environmentally friendly manufacturing process there is.
This product is made with pride in the USA. Mattress and bed frame not included. King size mattress topper dimensions are 76" wide x 80" long.
- Enhance the comfort of your current mattress
- Premium Aerus Natural open-cell, breathable Memory Foam
- Made with portions of natural-based ingredients which support environmental sustainability
- Produced using an exclusive VPF process – the most environmentally-friendly process in North America
- Enjoy a great night’s sleep, so you’re ready to meet the new day
- Includes two contour pillows
- Memory Foam Made in the U.S.A.
- Topper Dimensions: 76"W x 80"L x 2"H
- Contour Pillow Dimensions: 20"W x 15"L x 5"H
- Foam Density: 3.0 pound density for both pillow & topper
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationIf purchased from an authorized Retailer in the U.S. or Canada, Foamex guarantees the foam contents for a period of 2 years from date of purchase. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The loft of the foam diminishes with usage over time, and is not considered a material defect.
At our discretion, Foamex will replace the item or refund the purchase price should it develop a material defect during this period.
To execute this warranty, please send the complete product, and the original sales receipt from a Foamex Authorized Retailer, and the cover with law label attached to: Foamex Customer Service
2211 South Wayne Street
Auburn, IN 46706
ATTN: OCS Warranty Claims
There is no additional information available for this item.