Stamina Introduction to AeroPilates with Marjolein Brugman
About this item
- Introduction to AeroPilates has two sections
- Lead by Pilates expert Marjolein Brugman
- Pilates reformer exercise combined with low impact cardiovascular exercise
- Improves your strength, flexibility and so much more
Welcome to the world of AeroPilates® - Pilates reformer exercise combined with low impact cardiovascular exercise. With this combination, your AeroPilates reformer will give you a workout that will do for you what no other exercise equipment can do.
Introduction to AeroPilates has two sections. To get the results you expect, it is important to use proper form, so first practice section one, The Simple Rules of Body Placement. Adopt and practice these rules now and as you advance to more difficult workouts, you will quickly notice your body shape change, your posture improve and your confidence level soar.
In the second section,
- Strength and flexibility
- Coordination and balance
- Muscle tone and stamina
- Weight loss
- Respiratory strength and endurance
- Posture and alignment
- Ability to handle stress