Advil Congestion Relief Dispenser - 50 ct. - 2 pk.
- Free Pickup
About this item
Though mucus can contribute to the stuffed up feeling, nasal congestion is the swelling of the tissues in the nose and sinuses caused by inflammation. Advil® Congestion Relief re-opens your airways by constricting the blood vessels in your nose and sinuses.
Advil® Congestion Relief also treats the pain associated with colds and allergies. The philosophy behind Advil® Congestion Relief is that cold-sufferers who treat only nasal congestion or the pain associated with it really only address half the problem. Both pain and congestion are major symptoms of colds so it just makes sense to treat them both...with the power of one pill.
- Contains: ibuprofen & phenylephrine
- Ibuprofen 200 mg pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID)
- Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg nasal decongestant
- Non-drowsy relief of: sinus pressure, nasal swelling & congestion, and headache
- 1 pill dosage
- Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information
- Do not take more than directed
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- Do not use more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use because this product contains too much medication for children under this age
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C)
- Avoid excessive heat above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
This product is covered by the SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee.