Advantage 2012 Elementary with Mavis Beacon Deluxe - PC/Mac
Advantage™ provides an interactive learning experience and the tools students need to gain learning confidence and improve their grades. Help your child build a solid academic foundation with Elementary Advantage, a complete student resource center that combines lessons, exercises and quizzes with additional learning resources to support and motivate your child in reaching his full academic potential.
With Elementary Advantage, your child will develop knowledge in Math, English, Social Studies, Science and Foreign Language. Additional study aids such as iPod study materials and Encyclopedia Britannica® Student Edition will help support the learning process while brain-building games make studying fun!
The ADVANTAGE™ Approach to Effective Learning:
- ENGAGE: Interactive learning experience engages the student
- REINFORCE: Standards-driven lesson plan reinforces classroom learning
- SUPPORT: Study aids & reference tools support the learning experience
- MOTIVATE: Brain-building games add fun to studying
- Math: Counting, Place Values, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Science: General Science, Astronomy, Chemistry Basics
- English: Phonics, Vocabulary, Grammar, Spelling, Reading, Writing
- Beginning Spanish: Alphabet & Numbers, Common Objects, Connector Words, Basic Conversation
- Encyclopaedia Britannica® Student Edition
- iPod® study materials
- Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows 7¹
- Pentium® III or faster processor (1GHz processor for Windows Vista & Windows 7)
- 256MB RAM (1GB RAM for Windows Vista & Windows 7)
- 1.3GB free hard disk space
- 8x DVD-ROM drive
- DirectX® 9.0c compatible 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended) 16-bit color video card (video card with 32MB of video RAM for Windows Vista & Windows 7)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Adobe® Flash® Player v10 or higher (not included)
- QuickTime® 7.4 or later (not included), Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5 or higher
- Printer support: works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows
- 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access².
- Macintosh® OS X v. 10.3.9 – 10.6
- PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel® processor
- 867MHz processor or higher
- 512MB RAM
- 8x DVD-ROM drive or faster
- 1.3GB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 color display with thousands of colors or better
- 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access²
- Adobe Flash Player v10 or higher (not included)
- Supported browsers: Safari® 3.0.4, Mozilla® Firefox® 1.5 & 2.0 only
- Standard Macintosh® sound, keyboard and mouse
- Windows® or Mac® Version 7.0.2 or newer
- Math Flash Cards application is compatible with the iPad®, iPod® Touch and iPhone®
* The Advantage Money Back Guarantee
If your grade-point-average within the core subjects does not improve from one report card to the next after using the Advantage products, return this product within 180 days of the date of purchase and we will gladly refund your money – OR – if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with this product, return this product within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will refund your money See complete details inside the box.
¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.