Serta® iComfort Directions Acumen Plush Set (Various Sizes)
- $ 1,649 00 - $ 2,799 00 1649.00
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Watch a video of this product
The iComfort Directions Acumen model features 4 exclusive technologies to balance comfort, support and temperature regulation. It starts with our new Thermo°Cool™ yarn fabric cover with TENCEL® fibers, an exceptionally soft material designed to help improve heat and moisture flow at the sleep surface.
Beneath this layer is an extra-thick layer of our new EverCool™ Gfx Memory Foam, the world’s first premium, breathable memory foam featuring an infusion of super heat-conducting graphene material for supple, body conforming comfort and an extra ability to whisk heat away from the body.
Next, our breakthrough Cool Action™ Dual Effects™ layer helps provide more support where your body needs it and an enhanced ability to transport heat away from the mattress layers above it. Finally, our Pods™ gel-activated support layer works with our Comfortlast® Foam core to help provide extra support from the deepest parts of the mattress and a firmer seating edge.
Learn more about Serta VIP Rewards. (PDF)
Learn more about the Serta Free iComfort 100% Tencel Performance Sheet Set. (PDF)
- Yes, a 2-piece boxspring set is included. Choose between Regular boxspring (9”) or Low Profile Boxspring (5.75”).
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- 2” EverCool™GFX Memory Foam with 1"" Serta® PillowSoft™ Foam
- 2"" Cool Action™ Dual Effects Gel Memory Foam
- 1"" Pods™ Gel Activated Support
- 6” ComfortLast® Foam Core with Ultimate Edge® Support
- Thermo° Cool™ yarn Fabric Covers with TENCELfibers®
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or removed/hauled away by delivery agent, upon Member's request
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
- Twin XL - 38"W x 75"L
- Full - 53"W x 75"L
- Queen - 60"W x 80"L
- King - 76"W x 80"L
- Cal King - 72"W x 84"
- Mattress Height: 12"
- Regular Boxspring Height: 9"
- Low Profile Boxspring Height: 5.75"
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
*Offer does not apply to Serta® adjustable foundations, iComfort pillows or any other iComfort accessories.