Actiontec Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities
Two Devices In One
The newActiontec Ethernet DSL Modem is a full rate DSL modem and it?s a router, capable of connecting to one computer, via Ethernet port, and even more using a switch or hub,with a minimum amount of hassle. And because of its sleek design, small footprint and ENERGY STAR rating, this?green modem? has become the DSL Modem of choice for many of our customers.
Full Rate ADSL2+ Modem
ADSL2+ is the DSL standard that enhances modem performance by tripling the available bandwidth (from 8 Mbps to 24 Mbps). Say goodbye to stuttering, pixilated video streams and the endless wait while downloading large files. There?s more room for voice data as well, so you can enjoy free or low-cost Internet telephone conversations.
Leading Chipset Architecture
The DSL Modem includes TI?s TNETD7100 Broadband Communication Processor and Peripherals. The TNETD7100 is the industry?s most densely integrated system-on-a-chip ever offered to the ADSL CPE market by Texas Instruments. It's considered an ADSL bridge/router solution, integrating a broadband communications processor and peripherals, ADSL physical layer, ADSL line driver, and Ethernet physical layer.
- Environmentally friendly... Power Supply is ENERGY STAR Certified
- Support One ADSL2+WAN port (RJ11)
- Compliantwith full-rateANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITUG.992.1 (G.dmt) and G.992.2(G.lite) standard
- Auto-handshake for different ADSL flavors
- Bridged Ethernet over ATM, PPP over ATM, PPP over Ethernet
- Precise ATM traffic shaping
- IP packet routing and transparent bridge
- Static IP ?Routed?
- Routing protocol supports RIP-1, RIP-2, Static Routing
- Build-in NAT, DHCP server
- DNS relay support
- PAP/CHAP authentication, administrative passwords throughTelnet
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard
- Supports One 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN port
- Flow control support for Fast Ethernet
- Web-based configuration setup
- FTP firmware upgradeable
- Support web download
- TR-069 Remote Management
- Service/Website blocking/scheduling
- Upstream/Downstream QoS
- PC or Macintosh with available Ethernet port
- Microsoft XP,Vista;Mac OS 9 or higher; Linux/BSD, Unix
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet Explorer 4.0+ or Netscape 4.0+
- Actiontec Ethernet DSL Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cord
- DSL Cable
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.