Acidanthera/Lillium - Package of 40 Dormant Bulbs
- $ 16 98 16.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Acidanthera have a beautiful white flower with kind of a burgundy throat and because they are so exotic looking they are also called a peacock orchid. Asiatic Lilies are easy, dependable perennials that put on a great show in the early summer border.
Acidanthera also known as Peacock Orchid gets its name from graceful, orchid-like flowers that have a lovely sweet scent. It is extremely easy to grow and will add delicate allure to gardens and bouquets. Plant outdoors after the threat of frost is past. They do well in direct sun, but need a fairly sheltered location away from the wind. Lily Landini with their wide and narrow funnel-shaped, six petaled flowers bloom on long straight stems which decorate the early summer garden like no other plant. Plant Landini in the back of your perennial beds for a splash of excitement.
- Package consists of 32 Acidanthera and 8 Lillium Landini dormant bulbs
- Acidanthera boasts broad star-shaped flowers with glistening white petals surrounding a dark purple-burgundy throat
- Each fragrant flower sits atop a slim two-foot tall stem flanked by a flurry of supple sword-shaped leaves
- Lily Landini features large, upfacing flowers of deep midnight red, almost approaching black
- Stems are excellent for cutting
- Lilies are a good choice for tubs or mixed containers
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationGuaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.
There is no additional information available for this item.