Serta Perfect Sleeper Aberdeen Mattress - Queen
Valid Aug 27 - Sept 21Instant Savings applied to total at checkout.
Limit 10 per membership.
*All terms and conditions apply. Instant Savings are subject to availability and valid dates. Select Instant Savings are available online. For Click ‘n’ Pull® purchases, Instant Savings can be redeemed at point of sale at the club with the primary membership card. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with an Instant Savings offer. Prices shown are pre-tax amounts. To view your Instant Savings account, visit SamsClub.com/instantsavings or download the Sam’s Club® app. Member must have a registered email on SamsClub.com in order to access the Instant Savings account page online. Visit SamsClub.com/instantsavings for program details and terms and conditions. Instant Savings may take up to 24 hours to load to a membership account. Items and prices may vary in-club. Instant Savings offers shown are valid in the U.S. only, excluding Puerto Rico. Offers valid August 27 – September 21.
The Serta® Perfect Sleeper® Aberdeen Firm mattress offers the feel and tailoring of a traditional firm model plus the benefits of pressure-relieving foam. This mattress is best for those who are used to, and prefer, a firm sleeping surface with cushioning layers you can still feel.
The Aberdeen Firm model features Serta’s exclusive Continuous Support® Innerspring which provides superior support along the entire length of the body, helping to maintain proper spinal alignment. Rows of continuous coils made from tempered steel run head-to-toe with each coil attaching to its neighbors, giving the entire innerspring more stability and durability throughout the life of your Perfect Sleeper mattress. This mattress also features a layer of convoluted "egg-crate" foam which helps to distribute weight evenly at the sleep surface and relieve pressure points without altering the firm feel of the mattress.
Is a Box Spring included:
- No, this is a mattress only
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today’s mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
Is a bed frame included:
- No. Bed frames are sold separately.
- Firm Surface Comfort
- Firm layer of foam upholstery
- Serta® Zoned Convoluted Foam
Upholstery Layers Breakdown:
- Layer of Firm Foam
- Serta® Zoned Convoluted Foam – designed to provide additional pressure relief where your body needs it the most – at the shoulders, arms and hips. This advanced convoluted, or "egg crate," foam works to distribute weight evenly & help alleviate pressure points that can cause discomfort.
- Perfect Sleeper® Continuous Support Innerspring - which provides superior support along the entire length of the body, helping to maintain proper spinal alignment throughout the night. Rows of continuous coils made from tempered steel run head-to-toe with each coil attaching to its neighbors, giving the entire innerspring more stability and durability throughout the life of your Perfect Sleeper mattress.
- 13.75" Gauge Wire
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
60"W x 79.5"L x 10"H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information10 year limited warranty.
There is no additional information available for this item.