Royal 9" Touch Screen Cash Register
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 9" Color LCD touch-screen control panel with backlight
- Programming made easy with step-by-step prompts
- Retail and restaurant modes
This touch screen cash register offers a backlit, 9" LCD touch-panel with user prompts for easy operation. It also features age verification, multiple price levels, 3000 PLUs, a 40 clerk ID system, electronic journal and a serial connection. Program up to four tax rates (add-on, VAT and Canadian tax).
- Electronic Journal: Is the electronic version of using 2-ply paper. Record receipts in memory and then print out a record using the built-in printer. Journal can be accessed by date and provides line-by-line details of all stored transactions.
- 200 Departments: Program each department with a name or description of up to 12 characters. Each department can be tied into one or many tax rates and set for a preset price. Other department options include gallonage mode (for selling measured items), negative prices, and age verification alerts, among others.
- 40-Clerk ID System: Provides programmable clerk names and codes for up to 40 employees. Up to 24-character names can be assigned and printed on receipts. Reporting options include sales by clerk.
- 3000 Price Look-Ups (PLUs): Program 12 character names or descriptions to easily identify each PLU. PLUs can be linked to direct/hard PLU keys for one-touch entry during a transaction. Reports print sales activity of each PLU.
- Age Verification: On-screen prompts warn the clerk to check customer's ID and verify their age for certain products. Up to two different ages can be set in the register, such as 18 years for tobacco and 21 years for alcohol.
- Multiple Price Levels: For each PLU. Allows discounted prices or different prices during different times, such as during Happy Hour or a lunch menu versus a dinner menu. Also good for clearance items or end-of-day sales for fresh food, baked goods and other prepared foods (after a certain time of day).
- Serial Connection: Two serial ports allow for connection to a barcode reader, PC (cable included), or backup printer. Included RegisterLink Software has a filter that downloads your end of day report totals directly to your QuickBooks Pro accounting software. RegisterLink also allows the register to be programmed from your PC.
- Automatic Tax Computation: Program up to 4 tax rates (Add-On, VAT and Canadian Tax).
- Single Station Thermal Printer: Allows both alpha and numeric characters to print on receipts and reports. Thermal printer is fast and quiet. Uses 2 1/4 inch (57mm) thermal paper.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- 90 days labor
- 1 year parts