16.57 CT. Citrine and Diamond Ring with Yellow and Orange Sapphires in 18K Yellow Gold
The firey yellow and orange of this ring will captivate those around you. Truly a work of art, this one of a kind citrine ring will be the centerpiece in your collection!
Crafted in high polished 18K yellow gold, this ring features a 20 x 14 mm oval cut Citrine in a unique twelve-prong setting at the center. Each prong is set with rows of 1-1.5mm round cut diamonds, for a total of 72 Diamonds. In between each prong, and cascading down the shank of the ring are 12 1.6–2.0mm round cut Yellow Sapphires and 58 1.6–2.0mm round cut Orange Sapphires, all in pave settings; this forms an elegant gradated burst of color flowing down the ring.
The total Citrine weight is 16.57 carats, the Yellow Sapphire weight is 0.87 carats, the Orange Sapphire is 0.50 carats and the diamond weight is 0.73 carats (all approximate). The diamond color is G-H and the clarity is SI. The ring measures 24mm wide x 25mm long x 10.5mm high at the top, has a band width of 3.5mm and features a unique undergallery for added beauty and comfort.
- 18K Yellow Gold weighing approximately 16 grams
- Large oval cut Citrine measuring 20x14mm and weighing approximately 16.57 carats
- 72 G-H color SI clarity diamonds, 0.73 carats total weight
- Graduated colors of orange sapphire, 58 stones, 3.32 carats total weight
- Graduated colors of yellow sapphire, 12 stones, 0.87 carats total weight
- Size 7
- 1.0"L X 0.9"W X .42"H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.