Whirlpool Energy Star 70-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier
About this item
Remove up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours in an area up to 1500 square feet with this Energy Star dehumidifier.
The Whirlpool AD70GUSB Energy Star 70-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier is an affordable and eco-friendly unit for large-sized spaces that operates at temperatures as low as 38 degrees F. This Energy Star-qualified model removes 70 pints of damaging moisture per day from spaces up to 1500 square feet.
Three operating modes (normal, continuous and auto dry) make it a versatile choice. During the dehumidification process, water accumulates in the tank or is automatically emptied into a drain using a drainage hose such as a standard garden hose (drainage hose not included).
Additional features include a programmable timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert.
- Energy Star 2-speed (high/low) dehumidifier for spaces up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per 24 hours
- Operates at very low temperature (38F°)
- Three operating modes include normal, continuous and auto dry
- Soft-touch electronic controls allows you easily to control the humidity level in your home
- 24-hour auto on/off timer
- Digital display shows relative humidity, temperature and time
- Auto restart restores unit to last setting used when power was disrupted
- Full-tank indicator light alerts you to when the front-mounted water tank needs to be emptied
- Automatic shut-off when 2-gallon water tank is full
- Drain hose connection allows for continuous drainage using a standard garden hose (not included)
- Washable air filter with a "clean filter" indicator light
- Handle and caster wheels make moving this unit a breeze
- U.L. and cUL listed
11.80"L x 15.33"W x 24.71"H