65" VIZIO 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Bring the movie theater 3D experience home! Vizio?s 65" Theater 3D? Edge Lit Razor LED? LCD HDTV delivers cinema-style 3D with lightweight, battery-free glasses you can wear at home or at the cinema. Theater 3D means crystal-clear, flicker-free 3D that?s up to two times brighter than conventional 3D. Includes four pairs of 3D glasses, so you can share the excitement with friends and family!
- Class: 65"
- Viewable: 64.5"
- Backlight Type: Full Array
- Resolution: 1080p
- Signal Compatibility: 080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Colors: 1.07 billion
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 1,000,000:1
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewable: 178°/178°
- Full HD 3D
- Utilizes Passive 3D technology; use Vizio XPG202 glasses to enjoy 3D content, item# 107013
- SRS TruSurround HD?: Yes
- SRS TruVolume?: Yes
- Channels/Speaker Output: 2 x 15W
- HDMI with HDCP: 5
- Component: 1
- Composite: 1 (shared with component)
- VGA: 1
- RF Connector for Internal Tuner: 1
- Ethernet: 1 - 10/100 Mb/s
- USB 2.0: 3 (service only)
- HD Gameport: Yes
- Optical Digital Out (SPDIF): 1
- Analog Audio Out: 1
- Music (MP3): Future feature via firmware upgrade
- Photo (JPEG): Future feature via firmware upgrade
- Video (MPEG): Future feature via firmware upgrade
- Smart Dimming: Yes, 32 zones
- Smooth Motion: Yes
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Yes
- Vizio Internet Apps?
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- HDMI ARC: Yes (HDMI - 1 only)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless (Wi-Fi):802.11n Dual Band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Full HD 3D: Yes
- Mercury Free: Yes
- Remote Control: VUR10 3D
- On Mode Power: 185W
- Standby Power: 0.7W
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption: 342kWh*
- Estimated Annual Cost: $38.60**
- Energy Star 4.1 qualified
- Shop other Energy Star qualified televisions
** Estimated Annual Cost [$/year] is calculated using $0.1127/kWh sourced from US electric rate: Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2009 (Early Release) edition. Actual Annual Cost will vary according to consumer's actual usage cycle and consumer's local utility rates.
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year parts & labor
Free lifetime technical support
There is no additional information available for this item.