65" Panasonic VIERA 3D Plasma 1080p 600Hz HDTV
Step into the 3D World. The VIERA ST Series Full HD 3D Plasmas create an all new viewing experience by putting you inside the action and creating a new world of TV viewing realism.
- Fast Switching Phosphor - The use of fast switching phosphors has significantly reduced afterglow duration and reproduced clear 3D and 2D images. Fast switching phosphors are used in all full HD models.
- Improved Pre-discharge & Filter - Minimizing pre-discharge has made it possible to produce crisp blacks with minimal graying. Improving the filter shape has suppressed glare and reduced internal reflections in the front glass panel. The contrast in bright ambient light has been raised to enable rich, more robust blacks.
- Improvement in Luminous Efficiency Achieves Low Power Consumption - Everything — from the materials and panel structure to the drive method — has been re-engineered. These improvements are a result of the new phosphor and new electrode (fish bone) structure.
- FULL HD 3D Infuses Reality into Every Image / Frame Sequential Technology - Panasonic uses Full-HD Frame Sequential technology to create its 3D images. Images recorded in 1920 x 1080 pixels for both the right-eye and the left-eye alternately flash on the screen at the ultra-high rate of 120 frames per second. When you view the screen through active-shutter glasses that open and close each lens in sync with the alternating images, you see breathtaking FULL HD 3D pictures with stunning power and realism.
- Smooth Film Images / 24p Cinema Smoother - Enjoy naturally flowing 24p films with familiar TV-like quality. In plasma displays, increasing the number of frames creates smoother images. When reproducing images from a 24p film source, VIERA HDTVs 24p cinema smoother function generates smooth, natural-looking images.
- Easily Convert 2D Images into 3D -
Unique Panasonic technology converts 2D images into high-quality 3D images in real-time. The technology generates a detailed depth effect for each type of image, so the 3D effect is natural and realistic. Use VIERA HDTV to enjoy Blu-ray movies, DVD movies and even ordinary TV broadcasts in 3D. The Super Resolution function allows images that were converted from 2D to 3D to be displayed in sharp, clear 3D while minimizing double image. 3D images with crisp contours are also produced from 3D broadcasts using the side-by-side method.
*When a 2D source is converted to 3D, the 3D effect is slightly less pronounced than with 3D sources.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
- Screen Size: 65" Class (64.7" diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 0.673
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels): 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution: 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation: 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p): Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p): Yes
- Aspect Control: 4:3, Just, Zoom, Full, H-fill
- Louver Filter: Yes
- 24p Playback (2 : 3): Yes
- Deep Color: Yes
- x.v.Color: Yes
- Super Resolution: Yes
- Pro Setting: Yes
- 3D Color Management: Yes
- Sub Pixel Control: Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction: Yes
- 3D Panel: Yes
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother: Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion: Yes
- 3D Image Viewer: Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive: Yes
- Speakers: Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers: 2
- Audio Output: 20 W
- Surround Sound: Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer: Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input: 3 (1 side)
- Composite Video Input: RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Video): RCA x 1
- Component Video Inputs (Y, PB, PR): RCA x 1
- Audio Input (for Component Video): RCA x 1
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature: Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI): Yes
- USB: 2
- LAN Port: 1
- VIERA Link: Yes
- VIERA Connect (IPTV): Yes
- VIERA Tools: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear: Not Included
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention): Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder: Yes
- Off - Timers: Yes
- Trilingual Menu: English/Spanish/French
- Wireless LAN Adaptor: Yes
- DLNA: Yes
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard: UL60065(7th edition)/C-UL
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year Onsite Parts and Labor.
There is no additional information available for this item.