55" VIZIO Smart XVT Tru-LED LCD 1080p 240Hz SPS HDTV
- Free Pickup
VIZIO’s XVT553SV 55" TruLED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps delivers the ultimate HDTV experience. Packed with the latest technology, this high performance HDTV combines advancedpicture quality, immersive virtual surround sound and premium wireless Internet connectivity so you can enjoy sports, movies, even the best of the web all right on your HDTV. Featuring TruLEDbacklighting with Smart Dimming (120 zones), 240Hz refresh rate, 1080p and 10 million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, the XVT553SV renders every image with amazing clarity, color andcontrast. Enjoy immersive virtual surround sound with SRS StudioSoundHD premium audio processing. The XVT553SV also includes VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in WiFi (802.11ndual-band), giving you the convenience of on-demand movies, TV shows, social networking, music, photos and more at the push of a button on the premium Bluetooth universal remote.
Free standard shipping for a limited time while supplies last.
- Screen Size: 55"
- Viewable: 54.64"
- TV Type: Direct - LED
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Brightness (Luminance): 500 nits
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees(H&V)
- HDMI Inputs: 5
- Component Inputs: 1
- Composite Inputs: 1
- RF Antenna Input: 1
- S-Video: 1
- USB 2.0 – JPEG: 3
- PC Input: 1
- Internet Capable: Yes, 10/100Mbps Ethernet and 802.11n dual band
- Audio Outputs: 1
- Audio Outputs: 1
- Number of Speakers: 2
- Watts / Channel: 15W
- SRS TruSurround HD SRS
- SRS TruVolume Language Options: English, Spanish, French
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Smart Dimming: Yes – 120 zones
- Smooth motion: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (2.1)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Bluetooth remote
- On Mode Power: 126W
- Standby Power: 0.9W
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption: 236kWh*
- Estimated Annual Cost: $26.62**
- Energy Star 4.1 qualified
- Shop other Energy Star qualified televisions
** Estimated Annual Cost [$/year] is calculated using $0.1127/kWh sourced from US electric rate: Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2009 (Early Release) edition. Actual Annual Cost will vary according to consumer's actual usage cycle and consumer's local utility rates.
Ask & Answer
There is no additional information available for this item.