55" Vizio LED 3D 1080p 480Hz SPS HDTV
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Vizio 55" Class full array TRULED™ LCD 3D HDTV with Vizio Internet Apps™ brings cutting edge, high definition, superior 3D technology to your home in Vizio's sleek signature style. Immersive 3D delivers an amazing viewing experience! This high performance HD 3D TV combines advanced picture quality, virtual high definition sound and premium wireless internet connectivity.
- Class: 55"
- Viewable: 54.64"
- Backlight Type: Full Array LED
- Resolution: 1080p
- Signal Compatibility: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Colors: 1.06 billion
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Refresh Rate: 480Hz
- Brightness: 500 nits
- Response Time: 4 ms
- Viewable: 178°/178°
- Utilizes Active 3D technology; use Vizio VSG102 glasses to enjoy 3D content, item# 891133
- SRS TruSurround HD™: Yes
- SRS TruVolume™: Yes
- Channels/Speaker Output: 2 x 15W
- HDMI with HDCP: 4
- Component: 1
- Composite: 1
- VGA: 1
- S-Video: 1
- RF Connector for Internal Tuner: 1
- Ethernet: 1 - 10/100 Mb/s
- HDMI with HDCP: 1
- USB 2.0: 3
- Optical Digital Out (SPDIF): 1
- Analog Audio Out: 1
- Smart Dimming: Yes, 120 zones
- Smooth Motion: Yes
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- HDMI ARC: Yes (HDMI - 1 only)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless (WiFi): 802.11n Dual Band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Full HD 3D: Yes
- Mercury Free: Yes
- Remote Control: VUR10 3D
- On Mode Power: 119W
- Standby Power: 0.8W
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption: 223kWh*
- Estimated Annual Cost: $25.10**
- Energy Star 4.1 qualified
- Shop other Energy Star qualified televisions
** Estimated Annual Cost [$/year] is calculated using $0.1127/kWh sourced from US electric rate: Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2009 (Early Release) edition. Actual Annual Cost will vary according to consumer's actual usage cycle and consumer's local utility rates.
Ask & Answer
There is no additional information available for this item.