Swisher 54" 24 HP Kawasaki Zero Turn Riding Mower
- $ 4,400 00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 54" 24 HP Kawasaki Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower includes all the features you need including a powerful 24 HP Kawasaki engine, 54" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades, a commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck. Other features include a full engine wrap, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder, hour meter, 12V adaptor and a front & rear hitch. 8 gallon fuel capacity. 8 MPH forward and reverse. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- New Rapid Response Control System for improved comfort and control
- 24 HP Kawasaki engine
- 54" cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch
- Heavy-duty fenders with storage, battery compartment and cup holder
- Foot assisted deck lift
- 8 miles forward and reverse
- 8 gallon fuel capacity
- Rear tires 20"x10"-8", Front casters 12"x6"
- 1.5"-4.5" cutting range
- Full engine wrap
- Electric start, Electric PTO clutch
- High-back seat with arm rests
- 12V adapter and Hour meter
- Front and rear hitch
81" x 63" x 45"
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information3 Years Limited
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.222.8183
There is no additional information available for this item.