51" Samsung Slim Plasma 720p HDTV
About this item
For a great TV experience at an affordable price the 440 series is the perfect solution. With improved black levels for 2012, viewers have the added benefit of great picture quality at a reasonable price. The 600Hz subfield motion performance provides an increased refresh rate for clear, crisp motion and improved black levels, beautifully wrapped in a slim designed cabinet.
- ConnectShare™ Movie: Now easily view movies and pictures on the TV, just plug the drive in the USB port and you are ready for a big screen experience.
- '+1" Design: Samsung's +1 is designed for a larger viewing experience in the same space. By narrowing the bezel of the TV, a sleeker more contemporary look is achieved, as well as a larger screen. The additional inch of TV viewing space can fit into areas where others similar sized TVs cannot.
- Eco Sensor: Samsung's Plasma TV's Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the light in the room and automatically adjust the brightness of the image on the TV. By controlling the amount of light used to create images, the TV adjust its use of energy.
- Real Black Panel: An advancement in software technology, which provides deeper and darker black levels to deliver bolder hues, higher contrast, and smoother, clearer picture quality.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: More vibrant colors for better images. Using an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, Samsung’s Wide Color Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details. Now see colors as they were meant to be seen with Wide Color Enhancer Plus.
- 600 Subfield Motion: Using the latest in subfield motion technology, Samsung Plasma TV flashes a single image up to 600 times a second. The result is smoother images with unprecedented picture quality, no matter how fast the images are moving.
- Clear Image Panel: The Samsung Plasma TV uses a new filter and panel structure to eliminate layered images and produce clear images from almost every angle. This also eliminates the production of dual images and blurring typically found with glass filters.
- 10W x 2 channel stereo sound
- Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® Pulse: An advanced surround sound audio processing feature designed to optimize the TV’s sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices.
- SRS TheaterSound HD™: A high definition audio experience that delivers surround sound multichannel content, using built-in TV speakers to significantly enhance both the depth and dimension of audio right through the TV for a simulated surround sound experience.
- HDMI®: 2
- USB: 1
- Component in: 1
- Composite in: 1 AV (shared)
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
- 2 AAA batteries
- Table Top Stand