51" Samsung Plasma 3D 720p 600Hz HDTV
- $ 698 00 698.00
- Free shipping
- Free Pickup
About this itemFree standard shipping for online orders.
Make the most of movie night, every night, with the magic of Plasma 3D TV. Samsung's Plasma Plus One Design sets this TV apart, with an extra inch of screen compared to similarly sized competitors' models.
Plasma TV is the true cinema lover's TV: the 51" Samsung PN51D490 Plasma 3D TV delivers all the bold contrast and color of plasma, with the advanced features and design that Samsung is known for. Samsung's Plasma Plus One Design sets this TV apart, with an extra inch of screen compared to similarly sized competitors' models. For TV shows and movies, the innovative 600Hz subfield motion technology renders even the fastest-moving scenes with the utmost clarity and precision, so that each detail is crystal-clear. Advanced 3D technology makes the thrills truly come alive once you experience the depth and realism of 3D movie titles and TV programming.
Free standard shipping for online orders.
- 600Hz Subfield HD Motion Performance: Experience crisp, clear motion
- High-Gloss Design: The innovative Samsung Plasma +1 TVs have a bigger picture and a narrower outer frame - all in virtually the same space as previous generation models
- Response Time: A fast .001ms response time optimizes fast motion video content
- 3D: See how 3D HD movies and sports come alive with a true sense of depth and action that leads from the screen. Connect to a Samsung Blu-ray™ 3D Player to play 3D titles or intensify your viewing experience by upconverting regular 2D content to immersive 3D*
- Narrow bezel with 1" larger screen: A bigger picture and a narrower outer frame - all in virtually the same space as previous generation models
- ConnectShare™ Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music playlist and pictures via the remote
- 2 HDMI® - version 1.4
- 1 USB - version 2.0
- 1 PC Input (back)
- 2 Component Video inputs (back)
- 2 Component Audio inputs (back)
- 1 Digital Audio input (back)
- 1 PC Audio input (back)
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards
- Stand-by power consumption: < 1 watt
- SRS TheaterSound®: Get crisp, clear digital-quality sound via advanced SRS technology
- 10 watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multi-channel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity
- 2 AAA batteries
- Table top stand