480-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit
- $ 1,699 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
The Grape Solar 480-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12 Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights.
The Grape Solar 480-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12 Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights. Made with high efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance free! An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box make the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. Two bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade. This system will provide approximately 1,350 Watt Hours or 115 Amp Hours of charge per day. The kit includes: 3pc 160-Watt Mono crystalline solar panels, a 35 Amp charge controller, 2,000-Watt inverter with two outlets and 1 USB port, cables and manual.
- Ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices
- 3 160-Watt monocrystalline panels with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass for outdoor use and superior performance
- 2 diode junction box for enhanced performance
- 2,000-Watt pure sine inverter with two outlets and a USB port allows you to plug in small AC devices
- Kit comes with cables and connectors for quick and easy set-up
- **Battery not included** A minimum of one 12-volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
- Contents: 3pc GS-S-160-Fab8, 1pc 35 Amp Xantrex Charge Controller, 1pc 2,000-watt pure sine Xantrex inverter, Cables, Manual
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.