Freemotion 450 Indoor Cycle
Built for speed
Get a great workout on the FreeMotion® 450 Indoor Cycle. With high-energy features ready to get you sweating, the 450 is built for speed. The 48-pound inertia-enhanced flywheel is one of the heaviest available and offers a smooth, steady pedal stroke with a natural feel. And the multi-position handlebars easily adjust to fit your frame and keep you comfortable. Stay in control with our innovative braking system. Built for a fast-paced cardio workout, you can quickly start and stop at anytime.
48 lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform
- Faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience
- Display has a large viewing angle so no matter your height, you can always keep track of your workout progress
- Displays your speed, time, distance, heart rate, calories burned and RPM
Felt Resistance System
- To burn more calories, increase workout intensity or improve muscle tone, simply adjust the bike’s resistance with the easy adjustment knob
Quick-Stop Braking System
- Built for a fast-paced cardio workout, you can quickly start and stop at anytime
Adjustable Seat with Padding
- Work out in comfort with this padded seat
- Adjust it horizontally and vertically to find the perfect fit
Adjustable, Non-Slip Handlebar with Multi-Position Grips
- Ride longer, harder and better
- Non-slip handlebars are ergonomically designed for comfort and adjustable so you get a personalized fit
Water Bottle Holder
- Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close
- Convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the bike for easy access
Pedals with Toe Cages and Straps
- Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with adjustable toe straps to increase stability
- For added intensity and advanced users, the pedals can be used with the opposite side up
- Easily move the bike around the room with the built-in transport wheels
Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Keep your bike stable on an uneven surface with these adjustable leveling feet
Commercial-Grade Steel Frame
- Experience a superior workout with this durable steel frame that is built to last
Read owner's manual before operating, assembly required, 275 lb. max user weight limit.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
46.5" L x 19.9" W x 48.6" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime frame, 7 year parts, 1 year labor
There is no additional information available for this item.