ProForm Performance 400 S Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Have fun while you work out with the ProForm® Performance 400 S. With iFit® technology, you can draw a map anywhere in the world with automatic incline and decline simulation, work out with Jillian Michaels, or compete with friends. The Performance 400 S is also iPod® compatible allowing you to rock out while you work out. Upgrade your workout routine today.
2.25 CHP Mach Z Motor
Work out at your speed with the Mach Z™ Motor, delivering power for interval, speed, and endurance training. This motor reduces noise as it cools internal components and is perfect for light or intense workouts.
Take your fitness goals all over the world with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit® technology. Train with a certified personal trainer, map your route with Google Maps™, track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout to meet your goals. Requires iFit® wireless module; sold separately. Buy an iFit® wireless module and receive a free one-year iFit® subscription. Access your iFit® account from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
20” x 55” Tread Belt
Stretch out your stride on this 20” x 55” deck. Perfect for users of all heights, you’ll be comfortable while you lose weight, burn fat, and reach your goals.
10 MPH QuickSpeed® Control
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed® controls. Boost your speed incrementally up to 10 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
10% Quick Incline™ Control
Boost your performance with Quick Incline controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button—without interrupting your stride or rhythm.
15 Workout Apps
Reach your fitness goals fast with workouts designed by a certified personal trainer. Each workout will help you reach maximum performance with preset speed, incline, and time settings.
Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and recovery.
Fold it up and walk away—in one easy step. With our SpaceSaver® treadmill you free up precious floor space. Because when you’re done, you’re done.
Multi-Window LED Display
Track your progress on easy-to-read LED windows. Multiple displays track your speed, incline, time, distance, heart rate, and calories burned.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®*
Plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ Sound System and stay inspired with your favorite power music. *iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
Grip Pulse EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
Stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results. Built-in sensors help you monitor your heart rate throughout your workout. You’ll stay on track for better, faster results.
300 lb. Weight Capacity
Read owner's manual before operating, assembly required, 300 LB max user weight limit.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Icon's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
72" L x 35" W x 61.5" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime frame, 25 year motor, 1 year parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.