ProForm 400 LE Elliptical
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Lose weight and feel great with the ProForm 400 LE featuring iFit Workout Card Technology that takes guesswork out of getting in shape. Plus to keep you motivated the 400 LE has a music port that is iPod compatible. The 18" stride length is perfect for toning and tightening legs, glutes and abs.
iFit® Workout Card Technology
- Lose weight, feel great and improve performance in just 8 weeks with iFit® Workout Card Technology
- Each card* features progressive workouts designed by Jillian Michaels, America’s Toughest Trainer
- Simply plug the card into the elliptical’s console to get started
- Your resistance adjusts automatically while Jillian’s voice coaches you through your workout
Get Fit with Jillian Michaels iFit® Workout Card
- Insert the iFit® workout card into the card reader on your equipment console and you’ll be on your way to reach your goals
Compatible Music Port for iPod®
- Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system
- Plug your iPod®*, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality
- iPod® rests on the console shelf, leaving the controls right at your fingertips
*iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0
- Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system
- Produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
18” Stride Length
- Enjoy long, full strides and develop long, lean muscles with this generous 18” stride length
10 Digital Resistance Levels
- Digital resistance allows you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
10 Personal Trainer Workouts
- Burn fat, lose weight and stay motivated with Personal Trainer Workouts
- Automatically adjusts the resistance of the elliptical for increased intensity
- Just press start - the time length and resistance level of each workout are pre-programmed
Blue-Tinted LCD Window
- Tracks your speed, time, distance, calories burned and pulse as you exercise
- It also features a 5x7 workout matrix
Upper-Body Workout Arms
- Burn more calories and add muscle tone with the upper-body arms that provide a great total-body workout and increased cardio benefits
Oversized, Slip Resistant Pedals
- These large pedals allow you a number of different foot positions and provide great stability as you exercise
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the innovative CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Built right into the console so you can quickly adjust the settings
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with built-in handlebar sensors
Water Bottle Holder
- Stay hydrated while you work out by keeping your water bottle close with the built-in water bottle holder
Read owner's manual before operating, assembly required, 250 LB max user weight limit.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
63" L x 23.9" W x 60.8" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information5 year frame, 90 days parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.