40" Philips LED 1080p HDTV
LED with low power consumption
LED lighting technology is the most advanced available. In this TV it combines an eye-catching minimalistic design with stunning image quality, as well as being the lowest power consumption in its category. Another environmental benefit is that LED lighting technology does not contain hazardous materials. With an LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption, high brightness, incredible contrast and sharpness and vibrant colors.
Digital Crystal Clear
Digital Crystal Clear is a package of picture innovations that digitally adjusts and optimizes picture quality to optimal contrast, color and sharpness levels. It's like watching vivid cinema-like images.
SRS TruSurround HD sound
SRS TruSurround HD ™ creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
EasyLink uses the HDMI CEC industry standard protocol to share functionality between connected devices and the TV. HDMI makes an uncompressed digital RGB connection from the source to the screen for the ultimate picture quality. HDMI uses HDCP copy protection. With HDMI input, the TV you can connect multiple HD sources, for instance an HD settop box, a Blu-ray player, and Game Console or Digital Camcorder.
USB multimedia playback
The USB connector allows access to jpeg photos and motion jpeg movie(320 x 240 30fps, PCM) of most USB-sticks (USB memory-class device). Plug the USB into the slot at the side of the TV and access the multimedia content using the easy on screen content browser. You can now view and share your movie and photos.
Picture setting with Assistant
Settings assistant for effortless personalized TV settings. The new settings assistant personalization wizard guides you to personalized settings with unparalleled ease. It includes not only picture, but the complete viewing experience, including sound and Ambilight settings. The wizard shows a few screens with easy to choose options to select the essential settings.
- Display screen type: LED Full HD Display
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen
- Panel resolution: 1920x1080p
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Brightness: 320 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 4000:1
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Visible screen diagonal (inch): 40.0”
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V)
- Picture enhancement: Digital Crystal Clear, 3D Combfilter, Digital Noise Reduction, Progressive scan, 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, Active Control + Light sensor, Dynamic contrast enhancement
- Equalizer: 5-bands
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 10W
- Sound System: SRS TruSurround HD, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Stereo, SAP
- Built-in speakers: 2
- Child Protection: Child Lock+Parental Control
- Clock: Sleep Timer
- Ease of Use: Auto Volume Leveller (AVL), AutoPicture, AutoSound, Settings assistant Wizard, EasyLink, Touch Sensor
- Screen Format Adjustments: 4:3, 16:9, Normal, Zoom, Full, Movie Expand, Wide, unscaled (dot by dot)
- Multimedia: auto slideshow
- AV 1: CVBS in, Shared audio L/R in
- AV 2: YPbPr, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 1: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 2: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 3: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): One touch play, Power status, System info (menu language), System audio control, System standby
- Audio Output - Digital: Coaxial (cinch)
- Other connections: Headphone out, PC-In VGA, Shared audio L/R in
- USB: USB
- Mains power: 120V/60Hz
- Power consumption: 106 W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- Ambient temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Table top stand
- Quick start guide
- User Manual
- Remote Control w/ Batteries
- Cable management
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year
There is no additional information available for this item.