40" Philips LCD 1080p HDTV
Full HD LCD display 1920x1080p
The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent like Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colors.
Pixel Plus HD
Pixel Plus HD is a picture processing technology that enables viewers to watch content that is vivid, natural, and real. The result means superbly life-like pictures with incredible details and depth from any HD source.
3 HDMI inputs with EasyLink
EasyLink uses the HDMI CEC industry standard protocol to share functionality between connected devices and the TV. With Easylink only one remote control is needed to operate main functionalities on your TV and connected devices. HDMI makes an uncompressed digital RGB connection from the source to the screen for the ultimate picture quality. HDMI uses HDCP copy protection. With 2 HDMI inputs on the back and 1 HDMI on the side of the TV you can connect multiple HD sources, for instance an HD settop box, a Blu-ray player, and Game Console or Digital Camcorder.
PC input (HDMI and VGA)
With PC input you can use your TV as a PC monitor either using a HDMI-DVI cable/converter (for digital signals) or VGA cable (for analog signals).
USB for photo & music playback
The USB connector allows access to jpeg photos and mp3 music of most USB-sticks (USB memory-class device). Plug the USB into the slot at the side of the TV and access the multimedia content using the easy on screen content browser. You can now view and share your photos and music.
- Pixel Plus HD for better details, depth and clarity
- Full HD LCD display with a 1920 x 1080p resolution
- 3 HDMI inputs with Easylink for a full HD connection
- PC-input allows you to use your TV as a PC monitor
- Enjoy photo and music playback via USB
- Panel resolution: 1920x1080p
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 4000:1
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V)
- Visible screen diagonal: 40.0 inch
- Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, 3D Combfilter, Digital Noise Reduction, Dynamic contrast enhancement, Progressive scan, Pixel precise HD
- Built-in speakers: 2
- Output power (RMS): 20W
- Sound Enhancement: Incredible Surround
- Sound System: Dolby Digital (AC-3), Stereo, SAP
- Child Protection: Child Lock+Parental Control
- Clock: Sleep Timer
- Ease of Installation: Autostore
- Ease of Use: Auto Volume Leveller (AVL), Channel list, Settings assistant Wizard, Side Control
- Screen Format Adjustments: 4:3, unscaled (dot by dot), 16:9, Normal, Zoom, Full, Movie Expand, Wide
- AV 1: Audio L/R in, YPbPr
- AV 2: Audio L/R in, CVBS in
- HDMI 1: HDMI
- HDMI 2: HDMI
- HDMI 3: HDMI, Audio in
- USB: USB
- Audio Output - Digital: Coaxial (cinch)
- Other connections: PC Audio in, PC-In VGA, Service connector
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): One touch play, Power status, System info (menu language), System audio control, System standby
- Table top stand
- Quick start guide
- User Manual
- Remote Control w/ batteries included
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.