Scribblenauts Unlimited - 3DS
About this item
The best-selling, award-winning franchise reaches epic new heights. With deeper, more expansive gameplay – all in gorgeous HD!
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, players can now play Scribblenauts on new game consoles and venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination.
Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles and challenges in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Players also have the ability to create their own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online – to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
- All-new Unbound World - Explore an open universe consisting of new 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground.
- Object Creator (WiiU and PC only) – Not impressed by an "angry, polka-dotted shark"? How about a "zombie, robotic skateshark" that breathes fire? It's all possible with the new object creator. Use them in you game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends, while modifying their own creation to your liking.
- Object Library – Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use.
- Multiplayer Mode (WiiU only) – Play with a friend! Drop in using a Wii remote and take control of any object in game.
- Merit Board – Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- Street Pass (3DS only) – Check out all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players.