37" Vizio VIA Edge Lit Razor LED LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV
Free standard shipping for online orders.
Vizio?s XVT373SV 37" Razor LED? LCD HDTV with Vizio Internet Apps delivers the ultimate HDTV experience. Packed with the latest technology, this high performance HDTV combines advanced picture quality, immersive virtual surround sound and premium wireless Internet connectivity so you can enjoy sports, movies, even the best of the web all right on your HDTV. Featuring Razor LED backlighting with Smart Dimming (16 zones), 120Hz refresh rate, 1080p and 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, the XVT373SV renders every image with amazing clarity, color and contrast. Enjoy immersive virtual surround sound with SRS StudioSoundHD? premium audio processing. The XVT373SV also includes VIZIO Internet Apps? with built-in WiFi (802.11n dual-band), giving you the convenience of on-demand movies, TV shows, social networking, music, photos and more at the push of a button on the premium Bluetooth universal remote.
- Viewable Screen Size: 37"
- TV Type: Edge LED
- Smart Dimming: Yes ? 16 Zones
- Smooth Motion: Yes
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio (DCR): 1,000,000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Brightness: 450 nits
- HDMI Inputs: 4
- S-Video Inputs: 1
- Component Video Inputs: 1
- Composite Inputs: 1
- RF Antenna Input: 1
- V-Chip: Yes
- Viewing Angle (H&V): 178 / 178
- USB Ports: 3
- USB 2.0 ? JPG PC Input: 1
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 10W
- SRS TruSurround HD?
- TruVolume Language Options: English, Spanish, French
- Ambient Light Sensing technology
- VIZIO Internet Apps
- Built-in WiFi 802.11n dual-band
- Bluetooth: Yes (v2.1) built-in (HID, A2DP)
- Internet Capable: Yes, 10/100Mbps
- Ethernet and 802.11n Dual-Band
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Bluetooth Universal Remote - VUR10
- On Mode Power: 75W
- Standby Power: 0.7W
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption: 142kWh*
- Estimated Annual Cost: $15.97**
- Energy Star 4.1 qualified
Shop other Energy Star qualified televisions.
* Estimated Annual Energy Consumption [kWh/year] is calculated with a usage cycle of 5 hours/day in On Mode and 19 hours/day in Standby Mode.
** Estimated Annual Cost [$/year] is calculated using $0.1127/kWh sourced from US electric rate: Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2009 (Early Release) edition. Actual Annual Cost will vary according to consumer's actual usage cycle and consumer's local utility rates.
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year parts & labor
Free lifetime technical support
There is no additional information available for this item.