32" Philips LCD 720p HDTV
- Free Pickup
Pixel Plus HD
- Pixel Plus HD is a picture processing technology that enables viewers to watch content that is vivid, natural and real. The result are superbly life-like pictures with incredible details and depth from any HD source.
LCD Display 1366 x 768p
- The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1366 x 768p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future-proof as it supports 1080i signals from all sources, including the most recent like Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colors.
- Incredible Surround is an audio technology from Philips that dramatically magnifies the sound field to immerse you in the audio. Using state-of-the-art electronic phase shifting, Incredible Surround mixes sounds from left and right in such a way that it expands the virtual distance between the two speakers. This wider spread greatly enhances the stereo effect and creates a more natural sound dimension. Incredible Surround allows you to experience total surround with greater depth and width of sound, without the use of additional speakers.
Dolby Digital Output
- Dolby Digital output for connection to a home theater system.
3 HDMI Inputs with EasyLink
- EasyLink uses the HDMI CEC industry standard protocol to share functionality between connected devices and the TV. With Easylink only one remote control is needed to operate main functionalities on your TV and connected devices. HDMI makes an uncompressed digital RGB connection from the source to the screen for the ultimate picture quality. HDMI uses HDCP copy protection. With 2 HDMI inputs on the back and 1 HDMI on the side of the TV you can connect multiple HD sources, for instance an HD settop box, a Blu-ray player, and game console or digital camcorder.
USB for Photo & Music Playback
- The USB connector allows access to JPEG photos and MP3 music of most USB memory sticks. Plug the USB into the slot at the side of the TV and access your photos or music files using the easy on-screen content browser. You can now easily view and share your photos and music.
PC Input (HDMI)
- With PC input you can use your TV as a PC monitor via a HDMI-DVI cable/converter.
- Your Eco TV is designed with several power saving features such as a Philips proprietary dimming technology that is designed to lower the LCD panel backlight to reduce power consumption without compromising the picture quality. A built-in light sensor automatically measures the viewing room's ambient lighting and adjusts the television's backlight for power efficiency.
- Energy Star-labeled home electrical products are designed to use less energy - saving you money while reducing environmental pollution. In fact, Energy Star-compliant products consume less than 1 watt of power while in standby mode. As an Energy Star partner, Philips develops products that meet the Energy Star guidelines for energy efficiency. This is achieved by having low standby power consumption through innovatively designed standby circuitry and stringent selection of components made with high efficiency materials.
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Pixel Plus HD for better details, depth and clarity
- Incredible Surround for enhanced audio enjoyment
- Dolby Digital output for connection to a home theatre system
- 3 HDMI inputs with Easylink for a full HD connection
- USB for fantastic multimedia playback
- PC-input allows you to use your TV as a PC monitor
- Energy Star rated for low power consumption
30.65"W x 21.92"H x 7.44"D
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.