24" Boy's Giordano Libero 2400 Road Bike
Beautifully crafted 24" Italian inspired road bike. Libero bike is lightweight, with an aluminum frame, Shimano STI equipped drive train.
The 24 inch Giordano Libero 1.6 features a beautifully made hand crafted lightweight 6061 aluminum frame, precision 16 speed Shimano STI equipped drive train, and light but strong 700cc wheels all at an absolutely incredible value.
This stunning Italian inspired road bike packs a powerful punch without breaking the bank and is certain to remain a favorite weapon for novice cyclists looking to speed past the competition.
Carefully read enclosed manual before your first ride. Must be properly assembled and maintained to be ridden safely. Check to make sure brakes are working properly before each ride. Always wear a helmet.
- Handlebar: Alloy 40cm c/c
- Stem: Uno Alloy Threadless 1 1/8? 90mm x -10 deg
- Shifters: Shimano ST2300 STI 16 Speed with integrated brake levers
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD2300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FDAO50
- Brakes: Alloy Side Pull Front and Rear
- Crank: Prowheel Alloy Arms 165mm 42/52
- Bottom Bracket: VP Cartridge Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS HG30 8 Speed 11-30
- Rims: Vitesse Alloy 24inch 32 hole High V-Profile Silver
- Hubs: Alloy 32 hole front and rear with quick release
- Tires: 24 x 1 3/8 Black Road Clincher
- Saddle: Velo Road Steel Rails
- Seat Post: 27.2 x 300mm Alloy Black
- Pedals: VP Plastic Body with Alloy Cages
- Seatpost Clam: Alloy Black
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Professional Assembly is recommended for your safety and riding enjoyment
59"L x 17"W x 37"H
Warranty InformationLifetime for frame / 6 months for parts
There is no additional information available for this item.