22" Philips LED LCD 720p HDTV w/ NetTV
Wireless NetTV services
Experience a rich selection of online services wirelessley with Net TV. Enjoy NetFlix, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, HuluPlus, and more. All available with a touch of a button. Enjoy movies, pictures, infotainment and other online content directly on your TV whenever you like. Wirelessly navigate and select what you want to watch with the TV remote control. To speed up the process, and make it more user-friendly, there are VUDU and Netflix shortcut buttons on remote control that allow you to do the basic commands necessary both for watching your video and for controlling the general interface.
LED with low power consumption
In this TV it combines an eye-catching minimalistic design with stunning image quality, as well as being the lowest power consumption in its category. Another environmental benefit is that LED lighting technology does not contain hazardous materials. With an LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption, high brightness, incredible contrast and sharpness and vibrant colors.
Pixel Precise HD
Pixel Precise HD builds on the award winning Pixel Plus foundation. Taking picture quality to the next level, making all your movies vibrant and razor sharp.
SRS TruSurround XT
SRS TruSurround XT™ creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
No new boxes, no new chips, no new middleware. CloudTV makes Web-connected CE devices "content-ready" by streaming interactive media directly to TVs, Blu-ray players, media boxes and more.
Experience a rich selection of online service wireless with your NetTV services. Enjoy movies, pictures,entertainment and other online content directly on your TV without any cable clutter. Simply connect your Television, Blu-ray player or Home Theater directly to your home network through the wireless ethernet connection, and navigate and select what you want to watch with the remote control.
Free standard shipping for a limited time while supplies last.
- Wireless adapter included gives you everything you need
- Direct remote access to Vudu and NetFlix movie services
- One button access to wireless NetTV services on your TV
- Interact and play over a dozen games online with Tag Gaming
- Brilliant LED images with low power consumption
- Pixel Precise HD for extremely sharp and clear pictures
- SRS TruSurround XT sound performance for unmatched audio
- Smart Cloud for automatic updates to content
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen
- Display screen type: LED WXGA Display
- Panel resolution: 1366 x 768p
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1100:1
- Visible screen diagonal (inch): 21.6 inch
- Viewing angle: 160º (H) / 160º (V)
- Picture enhancement: 3D Combfilter, Digital Noise Reduction, Progressive scan, 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, Black stretch, MPEG artifact reduction, Pixel precise HD
- Built-in speakers: 2
- Equalizer: 5-bands
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 2W
- Sound System: SRS TruSurround XT, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Stereo, SAP
- Child Protection: Child Lock+Parental Control
- Clock: Sleep Timer
- Ease of Use: Auto Volume Leveller (AVL), AutoPicture, AutoSound, Settings assistant Wizard, Touch control buttons
- Remote Control: TV
- Screen Format Adjustments: Normal, 4:3, Full, Auto Format, Movie expand 14:9, Movie expand 16:9, Super Zoom, Widescreen
- Multimedia: auto slideshow, DLNA media Browser, Net TV services, USB media browser, Philips Wireless MediaConnect
- AV 1: CVBS in, Shared audio L/R in
- AV 2: YPbPr, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 1: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 2: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- HDMI 3: HDMI, Shared audio L/R in
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): One touch play, Power status, System info (menu language), System audio control, System standby, Remote control pass-through
- Audio Output - Digital: Coaxial (cinch)
- Other connections: Headphone out, Ethernet, PC-In VGA, Shared audio L/R in
- USB: USB
- USB Wireless LAN adapter
- Table top stand
- Quick start guide
- User Manual
- Registration card
- Remote Control w/ Batteries
- Cable management
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.