200-Watt Off-Grid PV Solar Kit
About this item
The Grape Solar 200-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12 Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights.
The Grape Solar 200-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including RVs, boats, 12 Volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating LED lights. Made with high efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance free. An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box make the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. Two bypass diodes minimizes power drop caused by shade. You can easily add additional panels for more power. This system will provide approximately 600 Watt Hours or 50 Amp Hours of charge per day. The kit includes: 2pc Grape Solar GS-Star-100W 100-Watt polycrystalline solar panels, a 35 Amp Xantrex charge controller, and 450-watt Xantrex inverter with two outlets, cables and manual.
- Ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices
- Polycrystalline panel with anodized aluminum frames and tempered glass
- Solar panels have a two diode junction box for enhanced performance
- 35 Amp Xantrex charge controller allows you to add additional panels
- 450-Watt modified sine Xantrex inverter with two outlets allows you to plug in small AC devices
- Kit comes with all cables and connectors for quick and easy set-up
- **Battery not included** A minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
- Contents: 2pc Grape Solar GS-STAR-100W solar panel, 1pc 35 Amp Xantrex Charge Controller, 1pc 450-Watt Xantrex inverter with two outlets, Cables, Manual