Outdoor Water Solutions 20' Deluxe Windmill Aeration System
- $ 2,095 00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi
- 20' Windmill
- Patented BalCam II Technology
The Outdoor Water Solutions 100% electricity-free windmill aeration system can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. Windmill features BalCam II Technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. The extra large 73” windmill head helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing and designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi which means it can really aerate your pond and can also aerate deeper water if needed. Deluxe Windmill Aeration System includes: 20' Windmill with our new patent pending BalCam II Technology, 100' non-weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 200' of weighted airline, 1 set selector valves, 3 hose connector packs, 2 airstone housing buckets and 2 duck decoy markers. Made of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel in the U.S.A. Recommended accessories include: Freeze Control Kits or a Pressure Relief Valve.
- System is extremely effective in adding oxygen to ponds, reducing algae, bacteria, odor and fish loss due to lack of oxygen in the water
- Effectively aerates from a ¼ acre up to a 3 acre pond and can be placed up to 1000 ft. away from the body of water
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- Has a self-governing head to protect itself in heavy winds
- "BalCam II" technology revolutionizes the industry by significantly increasing the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm, utilizing our balanced camshaft system with it’s new stainless steel crankshaft design.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Each kit includes the windmill and compressor, 100' of non-weighted airline, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 3 hose connector packs, 1 pivot point pair, 2-way selector valve, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers and 1 complete installation manual Caution:
- Do not climb on tower
- Do not attempt to repair or service the windmill in high wind situation.
- We recommend laying the windmill down when working on it vs. trying to do repairs while it is standing.
- A sudden gust of wind can physically turn the rotor head causing possible injury.
- Do not get near the windmill in high wind situations or a thunderstorm.
- Do not allow children to play on or near windmill.
- For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-471-1614.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationWarranty covers windmill products for 3 years from purchase date against defects in workmanship and five years from purchase date against defects in the compressor.
There is no additional information available for this item.