20' Aeration Windmill System
- $ 1,695 00 1695.00
- Price includes shipping
About this item
Wind driven aeration system is extremely effective in adding oxygen to ponds, reducing algae, bacteria, odor and fish loss due to the lack of oxygen in the water. This system effectively aerates 2-3 acre ponds and the windmill can be placed up to 1,000 ft. away from the body of water.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aeration Windmill System was designed by a team of engineers utilizing our innovative "BalCam II" technology available for wind driven aeration and its patent pending design allows the windmill to produce 3.0 - 4.5 CFM of air and 30 PSI.
- Do not climb on tower.
- Do not attempt to repair or service the windmill in high wind situation.
- We recommend laying the windmill down when working on it vs. trying to do repairs while it is standing.
- A sudden gust of wind can physically turn the rotor head causing possible injury.
- Do not get near the windmill in high wind situations or a thunderstorm.
- Do not allow children to play on or near windmill.
- System is extremely effective in adding oxygen to ponds, reducing algae, bacteria, odor and fish loss due to lack of oxygen in the water
- Effectively aerates from a ¼ acre up to a 3 acre pond and can be placed up to 1000 ft. away from the body of water
- Has a self-governing head to protect itself in heavy winds
- Includes parts for 1 windmill head, tower, 100' of 1/2" polytubing airline, 1 Airstone, and 1 complete installation manual
- "BalCam II" technology revolutionizes the industry by significantly increasing the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm, utilizing our balanced camshaft system. Now in stainless steel!
- 20 ft. tall
- Patent pending design allows the windmill to produce 3.0 - 4.5 CFM of air and 30 PSI
- Assembled size: 9'L x 9'W x 22'H
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-471-1614.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Warranty covers windmill products for 3 years from purchase date against defects in workmanship and five years from purchase date against defects in the compressor